Blf, what do you think about transgenders?

Poll

What do you think about transgenders?

They are sick and inhuman
They're fine. Let them be what they want
I dont know..
im neutral

Author Topic: Blf, what do you think about transgenders?  (Read 26563 times)

You can not like someone and still treat them with respect. It's called being a decent person.

It's all the handicapped kids here that are like 'hmph i would call them by the wrong pronoun, hmph i would walk away from any interaction with them' that i think are socially deficient

Wel,l that's fair enough then put what you posted made me assume that we HAVE to like them regardless.

Wel,l that's fair enough then put what you posted made me assume that we HAVE to like them regardless.

No, you don't have to like anyone, just don't be an starfish. Plenty of those to go around already.

No of course not.

I do think it's a little handicapped to immediately dislike someone purely based on how they identify though. Sign of a bigot.

not liking someone solely because they're trans is already needless prejudice. you can not agree with the whole concept and stuff but it isn't like they're horrible people because they have a personal problem that doesn't affect you. it's like someone who has a secret non-harmful loveual kink; that doesnt automatically make someone unlikable or a bad person unless they really give you a valid reason to be unlikable

you don't know me irl
and apart from being sensible i either dont talk to anyone or im nice to people
except for the part where i dont talk to black people, i think im a very nice and good person. no, i never said i wasnt a dipstuff wtf

>"i dont like the idea of you loving up your body just because you're mentally ill"
>"i won't actually call you by your preferred name/pronoun until you get surgery"
>"the pronoun i'll use will depend on my best guess of what genitals you have"

sounds complicated. imagine the energy you could save by just not being a richard
where do you get the energy to humor these forgets though, Seventh

i certainly don't know where

please ddos this website

4chan basement lurkers are seperate from real human people

4chan basement lurkers are seperate from real human people

So are transvestites

why does she have a graphics card on her bookshelf

so four transmissions want to forget you....

its sad tho its 2018 and being openly gay or being trans is still really dangerous, even in the netherlands.
weve recently been suffering from grindr group beatings and no not the kinky kind

i also still very often hear from a more feminine (but straight!!!) guy about how he gets yelled at and things thrown at him just for his looks, which is just male with long hair and baby face

murder is less common here thank god, i would never feel safe holding hands with a boyfriend in america

sorry for the serious posts but these are real fears queer people have to live with, for loving someone or being. themselves

phone post btw pls dont hurt me
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 03:24:37 AM by hootaloo »