EA is making the sims worse

Author Topic: EA is making the sims worse  (Read 3580 times)

https://kotaku.com/sims-developer-responds-to-general-unrest-among-series-1825726863

I think everyone knows this already that the sims 4 was a complete let down that stripped features from the sims 3 but it's just getting worse and worse, with each year a new expansion is released and it's content that should be in the base game in the first place. I really enjoy the games since they were my childhood and EA released the sims 2 ultimate collection for free (which is a game I love) but to see it just declining like this is shocking. I think EA should sell the IP once their done hitting the dead horse. If anyone should make the next game in the series then give it to Rockstar games, they'd make a really good one if the IP is sold

this happened to sims 3, too.
If anyone should make the next game in the series then give it to Rockstar games, they'd make a really good one if the IP is sold
this is a really loving stupid idea holy stuff

you read the article right they are actually seeming to focus more on their mobile game (which loving SUCKS) but youre only talking about how sims 4 was kind of worse than 3 which was like only the intro of the article to catch the readers eye
why do you even care if theyre going to focus more on mobile if you dont even like sims 4 its not like you play it then anyway?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 03:39:25 PM by hootaloo »

your idea is even worse

Even Nintendo would be more qualified to make a sims game over rockstar, atleast they actually made games vaguely similar (AC series and tomodachi life)

your idea is dumb because it makes no sense, it's like if you said blockland 2 should be made by fromsoftware

your idea is dumb because it makes no sense, it's like if you said blockland 2 should be made by fromsoftware
oh hell yeah give me blockland with armored core gameplay

nintendo would totally nuke the woohoo. how else am i going to get fap material?

Why's my idea not good?
are you just not aware of whats gone on in GTA Online? that game's ridiculously monetized. if your criticism of EA's owning of The Sims is that they milk it too much, R*'d do the same thing.

also rockstar have 0 experience doing this type of game, and they hire some of least funny writers around.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 07:39:58 PM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

If anyone should make the next game in the series then give it to Rockstar games, they'd make a really good one if the IP is sold
simcard microtransactions when

rockstar games presents:
theft sim autos

rockstar games presents:
theft sim autos
now you can drive a Bobcat™ thru your sims hated ex's house!!

Can I get a source not from Kotaku

well ea makes everything worse so
sadly nothing new there