inability to develop reasonable and factual arguments

Author Topic: inability to develop reasonable and factual arguments  (Read 6227 times)

welcome to the blockland forums the only place where you can perfectly and easily escape any and all confrontation just by posting a brainlet wojak or whatever meme is popular with the cool kids these days
Nix... i... i don't feel so good...........

wait did i somehow mention a reddit joke
no i was just adding on

you're becoming one of them
i'm sorry there's nothing we can do

also gonna throw out that the "everyone I don't like is a troll" crowd as the group that gives these kind of people the ammo they need
hey i think i know a guy that uses said ammo
damp i'm flat flattered you have this much of an obsession with me but making a whole thread about it is a little much
as you prove the threads point

hey i think i know a guy that uses said ammo
as you prove the threads point
you actually have the reading comprehension skills of a third grader

damp i'm flat flattered you have this much of an obsession with me but making a whole thread about it is a little much
remember how i said one day i would get you to responded with more than one sentence? that wasn't the point of this thread but damn your still one sentencing

also gonna throw out that the "everyone I don't like is a troll" crowd as the group that gives these kind of people the ammo they need
people call you a troll because you are and have admitted to trolling, you get that right? it's not just some blind label people are throwing out there lol

you actually have the reading comprehension skills of a third grader
explain please
if you were talking about the i know a guy part i was calling you a hypocrite

you're becoming one of them
i'm sorry there's nothing we can do
there is one thing
you must delete yourself and find masterlegodudes true self in the deleted universe
and find the ripped pants and throw masterlegodudes true self in the ripped pants

for real what sort of argument is "your 12 forget off" like can you at least go into depth if i should forget off

you came into a thread and white knighted a user more disliked than either of us solely because he has muh mental illness. since when were you the standard of what's morally right and wrong to say on a lego forum

remember how i said one day i would get you to responded with more than one sentence? that wasn't the point of this thread but damn your still one sentencing

most posts in this thread are one sentence

most posts in this thread are one sentence
don't you want to be the exception for once? i'm sure there is something in you that must be screaming you could prove me wrong with a decently sized paragraph. please red spy actually do something beyond your niche. show us your more than just a kid in a wheelchair

like seriously anything but your signature deadbeat response. maybe write a thesis. how about a powerpoint? or even that greentext bulletpoint thing would be better.

like seriously anything but your signature deadbeat response. maybe write a thesis. how about a powerpoint? or even that greentext bulletpoint thing would be better.
You are emotionally over-invested in this and should drop it, it's only going to frustrate you

you came into a thread and white knighted a user more disliked than either of us solely because he has muh mental illness. since when were you the standard of what's morally right and wrong to say on a lego forum
I was asking if tony actually had any first hand experience with it, i wasnt trying to be some prideful ego whore giving espio all the attention and saliva on his richard as possible. I dont really think espios not that bad anyways, never really knew that because someones more disliked = they are just trolling or they dont deserve any empathy

You are emotionally over-invested in this and should drop it, it's only going to frustrate you
bro you right but at this point all i want to see is red spy do that something. like i'm pretty sure 99 percent he isn't going to give a developed argument