inability to develop reasonable and factual arguments

Author Topic: inability to develop reasonable and factual arguments  (Read 6239 times)

was thinking of how gay it was for ravencroft to try and raid the blockland corner even though i deliberately said that i have auto-moderator on there

honestly the only thing that gets on my nerves bad is when someone starts a handicapped argument, then when they realize that other people can actually prove them wrong without effort, start backtracking and posting Le Hilarious Ironic Memes tm
like forget dude it not only shows you're incapable of having reasonable views but also that you're neither funny nor original with your humor

honestly the only thing that gets on my nerves bad is when someone starts a handicapped argument, then when they realize that other people can actually prove them wrong without effort, start backtracking and posting Le Hilarious Ironic Memes tm
like forget dude it not only shows you're incapable of having reasonable views but also that you're neither funny nor original with your humor

I mean it's annoying, but like, they're the only ones losing.

i mean say what u want but having a reasonable argument with someone that isn't just a stufffest is nice to have every once in a while tbh

holy crap its john freeman

I guess they should just go with your strategy and scream at people and then threaten to leave the forums instead.

Harsher in hindsight