inability to develop reasonable and factual arguments

Author Topic: inability to develop reasonable and factual arguments  (Read 6171 times)

do you constantly find yourself bickering with morons? do you struggle to grip onto your sanity when you see a user put no effort into his argument? well you've come to the right place buckaroo, because today in this quick segment i'm going shed some light on what i think constitutes as a good versus a bad argument.....................

is this drama going to change the people of the blockland into civilized intellectuals? no! do you believe every post should be a well revised, multi-paragraph masterpiece? no! just put a little more effort into anything you take seriously.

you don't have to look very far. people's one sentence garbage responses to muti paragraph statements shows the lack of self motivation the user has in his own life. just take 5-10 minutes typing a written response to show you have some sort of ability to speak like a mature adult! it doesn't have to be a prefect college essay... just show us your effort

good example of a matured user: caxto's rant
When people go into a sperg rage over a necrobump on an old thread, or one stupid kid dramas another stupid kid to make themselves look better, or when people get enraged over the slightest and most petty things then proceed to make a mla format essay on why this one thing they dont like should be obliterated from exsistance

garbage example of a matured user: red spy's response to anything
"im not handicapped!!!! you are!!!!!!!!"
i'm morally outraged!
it might be that everyone knows you as a self hating memer but if you actually did love yourself you'd probably conclude taking medicine helps with a medically treatable condition

you're 12 forget off

recently many disliked users were surprised to find out how unpopular they are in the "who needs to be banned thread". i think one of the key reasons for the dislike of users like verification or red spy is because they lack in writing composition and self worth development. pick up the pace guys

"redditor" jokes dont help your argument either

Tbh I think you just need to adjust your expectations of what sort of responses you're going to get on the blf

"redditor" jokes dont help your argument either
wait did i somehow mention a reddit joke

Tbh I think you just need to adjust your expectations of what sort of responses you're going to get on the blf
yeah i said i don't think anything is going to change

We are hard working Christian gentlemen, darn it! We shall not have these problem users slander our good name any further!

to be fair red spy is like 13 and gets a lot of stuff he doesn't really deserve, but the basic premise of this is correct. There's no rule or anything against it, but using stupid stuff like all these autistic reddit references, spamming memes and other garbage makes you look like a complete moron and discredits your argument.
pretty much. It's the BLF, it's just that now there's a big magnifying glass on the people that engage in this sort of behavior due to the community getting older and smaller

for real what sort of argument is "your 12 forget off" like can you at least go into depth if i should forget off

also gonna throw out that the "everyone I don't like is a troll" crowd as the group that gives these kind of people the ammo they need

welcome to the blockland forums the only place where you can perfectly and easily escape any and all confrontation just by posting a brainlet wojak or whatever meme is popular with the cool kids these days

damp i'm flat flattered you have this much of an obsession with me but making a whole thread about it is a little much

welcome to the blockland forums the only place where you can perfectly and easily escape any and all confrontation just by posting a brainlet wojak or whatever meme is popular with the cool kids these days
the key difference between you and them is that the garbage you post is serious, and theirs is a defeloctionary/derailing tactic

loool wtf

have you ever posted something that not only is in proper english but actually makes sense?

damp i'm flattered you have this much of an obsession with me but making a whole thread about it is a little much

forget autocorrect