inability to develop reasonable and factual arguments

Author Topic: inability to develop reasonable and factual arguments  (Read 6254 times)

lets be real here op only made this to call out red spy lol

stop typing up a whole paper and just say what you really want to

i think one of the key reasons for the dislike of users like verification or red spy is because they lack in writing composition and self worth development.
people dislike users like verification, darth c3po and nix because they're incredibly unfunny and its obvious that they're trying really hard to be funny but come off as annoying. when someone calls them out on it, they get super defensive and come off as even more annoying.

the only users that dislike red spy are stuck up starfishs who feel that their word is law and everyone should follow their example, and if someone strays from their strict regiment of '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''factual reasonable arguments'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' they act hostile and try to straighten them out or some stuff.

lets be real here op only made this to call out red spy lol

stop typing up a whole paper and just say what you really want to

this as well.

people call you a troll because you are and have admitted to trolling, you get that right? it's not just some blind label people are throwing out there lol
pretty rich that you would be accusing anyone of trolling when you post MLP research in tony's thread just to get a reaction out of him

people dislike users like verification, darth c3po and nix because they're incredibly unfunny and its obvious that they're trying really hard to be funny but come off as annoying. when someone calls them out on it, they get super defensive and come off as even more annoying.

the only users that dislike red spy are stuck up starfishs who feel that their word is law and everyone should follow their example, and if someone strays from their strict regiment of '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''factual reasonable arguments'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' they act hostile and try to straighten them out or some stuff.
pretty much

i like to call brothers like that "communists" because they seem to want to start some kinda communist uprising for the blf or some stuff

Honestly it's probably not 'inability' to develop reasonable arguments as much as it's too much effort for too little reward. Like what are they really going to get out of winning an internet argument on a lego forum?

Some people take this forum way too seriously. Reasonable and factual arguments are nice to have, but it's a two way street. There's too much bants on the forum too, if you think anyone is actually pissed off at each other (except for the usual hot-headed handicaps) you need to take a break lol

the only users that dislike red spy are stuck up starfishs
hmmmmm
red spy is a straight up cunt and he always has been and will be, and its pretty obvious in posts outside of this drama, but if i hate the gay im just an starfish i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hmmmmm
red spy is a straight up cunt and he always has been and will be, and its pretty obvious in posts outside of this drama, but if i hate the gay im just an starfish i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
maybe it's because you lack common sense and basic social skills

maybe it's because you lack common sense and basic social skills
its pretty hard for you to type something that is against a user without being ironic isnt it

if i hate the gay im just an starfish i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean the starfish is the entryway for gay love so that's about accurate.

I mean the starfish is the entryway for gay love so that's about accurate.
when you misspell guy horrible style

when you misspell guy horrible style

Those two letters aren't even remotely close to each other on a keyboard I don't understand how this happened.