inability to develop reasonable and factual arguments

Author Topic: inability to develop reasonable and factual arguments  (Read 6252 times)

i uh don't understand this post
tis but an autocorrect

it looks pretty stock to me lol
so does everything to you

did OP just drama himself

i couldn't give less of a stuff about you ideas on what makes a good post and anyone who does needs to off themselves

no not really

you came off as a walking ego trying to stuff people down for not feeling 100% sympathy for a known sperg. espio is a handicap that feeds off the negative attention he gets from being le edgy contrarian anime lover, but at least he has an excuse for his moronic behavior now
Holy stuff spergo

goddamnit it guys i need backup i can't compete with his muscle mass

It's not an inability to develop reasonable and factual arguments so much as having no real motivation to do so because they aren't beholden to some internet forum randoms and their perceptions of them

did OP just drama himself

good job not reading the almost less than a single essay worth of drama in thje op

i believe multi paragraph responses to anything shows how desperate you are to avoid the real world

whenever I try to make an attempt at a mature response, I always either
a. get insulted
b. anger someone somehow and they bring up irrelevant information
c. anger the entire thread

so yeah why bother being mature when the blf community doesn't want to be mature back?

I can understand your frustrations but i'd say if you really want maturity to develop in a community, try to be mature, resolve your issues with other forum users respectfully and privately, and use common sense. On that same token, you must understand that this community is made up of various age groups, various ideals, and various problems, and that everyone is liable to make mistakes (which doesn't necessarily mean just excuse outrageous stuff.)

I think that if you really thought these guys deserved to have a drama made about them, provide context from the quote, give a bit more of a detailed reason why you have an issue with them.  As for a thought out response; i don't really see a problem with responses that don't have a lot of thought put in them, but if it's in an argument or debate over something on the forums or on the topic of a serious issue, i would just go and provide a reason why that person's argument may be faulty or weak if you felt you where invested enough in the conversation.

I'm not necessarily fond of that quote just because i let my irritation get the better of me when i posted that, and doesn't necessarily do anything to contribute a solution to the issue. If anything, it shows a bit of immaturity that i let something that small irritate me to that degree.

more words = more stupidity. if you can express an idea in less than two sentences, do so.

I can understand your frustrations but i'd say if you really want maturity to develop in a community, try to be mature, resolve your issues with other forum users respectfully and privately, and use common sense. On that same token, you must understand that this community is made up of various age groups, various ideals, and various problems, and that everyone is liable to make mistakes (which doesn't necessarily mean just excuse outrageous stuff.)

I think that if you really thought these guys deserved to have a drama made about them, provide context from the quote, give a bit more of a detailed reason why you have an issue with them.  As for a thought out response; i don't really see a problem with responses that don't have a lot of thought put in them, but if it's in an argument or debate over something on the forums or on the topic of a serious issue, i would just go and provide a reason why that person's argument may be faulty or weak if you felt you where invested enough in the conversation.

I'm not necessarily fond of that quote just because i let my irritation get the better of me when i posted that, and doesn't necessarily do anything to contribute a solution to the issue. If anything, it shows a bit of immaturity that i let something that small irritate me to that degree.
yeah except when someone does it they get beaten up by everyone else

more words = more stupidity. if you can express an idea in less than two sentences, do so.

This. Don't waste my time.