inability to develop reasonable and factual arguments

Author Topic: inability to develop reasonable and factual arguments  (Read 6238 times)

don't you want to be the exception for once?

i couldn't give less of a stuff about you ideas on what makes a good post and anyone who does needs to off themselves

i'm sure there is something in you that must be screaming you could prove me wrong with a decently sized paragraph.

no not really

I was asking if tony actually had any first hand experience with it, i wasnt trying to be some prideful ego whore giving espio all the attention and saliva on his richard as possible. I dont really think espios not that bad anyways, never really knew that because someones more disliked = they are just trolling or they dont deserve any empathy

you came off as a walking ego trying to stuff people down for not feeling 100% sympathy for a known sperg. espio is a handicap that feeds off the negative attention he gets from being le edgy contrarian anime lover, but at least he has an excuse for his moronic behavior now

you came off as a walking ego trying to stuff people down for not feeling 100% sympathy for a known sperg. espio is a handicap that feeds off the negative attention he gets from being le edgy contrarian anime lover, but at least he has an excuse for his moronic behavior now
trying to stuff on people for not giving sympathy? Are you loving kidding me? alex literally said
i swear to god all of these brothers that got depression dont jack off jesus christ just get all of that biofluid out of your system
so i dont know what you mean

trying to stuff on people for not giving sympathy? Are you loving kidding me? alex literally saidso i dont know what you mean

holy stuff dude if you can't tell alex is loving around you need an actual phycological evaluation

i couldn't give less of a stuff about you ideas on what makes a good post and anyone who does needs to off themselves
why respond to me in the first place? what was the god damn point in even responding to this thread as a whole? to defend yourself with one lateral sentence?

holy stuff dude if you can't tell alex is loving around you need an actual phycological evaluation
i never said i didnt see he was joking around

can we ban all three of the guys above

above 2 users need to be eradicated

why respond to me in the first place? what was the god damn point in even responding to this thread as a whole? to defend yourself with one lateral sentence?

in not gonna pull a no u but cmon dude

i never said i didnt see he was joking around

god yeah cause this post really screams "i know he's not serious"

its almost as if, you think depression is a joke

god yeah cause this post really screams "i know he's not serious"
why do you think i typed it out in the most handicapped way as possible when responding to kidalex

in not gonna pull a no u but cmon dude
i uh don't understand this post

why do you think i typed it out in the most handicapped way as possible when responding to kidalex

it looks pretty stock to me lol

i uh don't understand this post

big brain post