Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 54135 times)

I'm going to guess that something happened in some discord, there was drama between drydess and someone here and they kept laying on drydess or something until they snapped. Going out on a limb to assume that everyone who reacted to drydess probably knew why it happened
It was purely IRL stuff like Seth said

hit post too soon

yeah salt in the wound, everyone truly cares about not kicking someone while they're down huh??

damn didn't know i was adrenaline, inh, limerick, AND stufflord

oof, deflection

I've already gotten the impression on wtf happened so yeah pass me with that gay stuff this discord meta drama is handicapped

how is that a deflection???? i'm literally not connected to any of them, ask them if you want lol
if you think inh, stufflord, adrenaline, and limerick are connected then that's some big loving reaching right there cuz i'm pretty sure none of those people are on good terms with eachother

damn didn't know i was adrenaline, inh, limerick, AND stufflord
ummmmm fake news you knew that from the start

if you think inh, stufflord, adrenaline, and limerick are connected

I don't but now I kind of do since you jumped to this conclusion

Is it that big of a stretch to assume you all were throwing peanuts at drydess over some discord?

wheres my discord messages oh wait i dont have any oppa dab style

didn't drydess say something in celau's discord that started the entire mess in the first place

stop using discord its closer to literal garbage than a messaging program

stop using discord its closer to literal garbage than a messaging program

You gotta wonder how someone can use memes ironically and then get mad when they're used unironically