[E3 NEWS] Multiple Titles leaked by Walmart Canada's Website

Author Topic: [E3 NEWS] Multiple Titles leaked by Walmart Canada's Website  (Read 4373 times)

Games were listed without box art most with placeholder prices; games including: Just Cause 4, Splinter Cell, Borderlands 3, Rage 2, Forza Horizons 5, etc.
Here is an article by PC GAMER on the subject.
and here is a screencap of the leaked games in question CLICK FOR FULL SIZE:

« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 03:43:20 PM by GFD »

yea im p sure we might see these games at e3 or something

oh cool new borderlands

A new splinter cell, hopefully this one is more like chaos theory.

A new splinter cell, hopefully this one is more like chaos theory.
I liked Blacklist tbh. Its story was stuffe, but the gameplay was solid.

nba 2k19 on switch holy stuff

WOAH ALLCAPS IS BEEING RELEASED :DDDDDDDD

borderlands 3 at e3 i knew it

oh man i wonder how much money walmart is gunna lose for this leak lol. they're gunna get sued up the ass

oh man i wonder how much money walmart is gunna lose for this leak lol. they're gunna get sued up the ass

They issued a statement saying that it was a "glitch" and that the titles are "speculative". Specifically:

“Walmart experienced a technical glitch that allowed certain items to be posted to our website for a short period of time,” Anika Malik, director of corporate affairs for Walmart Canada, told Motherboard in an email. “The items posted were speculative in nature and only game publishers can confirm the announcement of a release. We apologize for any confusion this has caused. Like the gaming community, Walmart looks forward with anticipation to those announcements.” - source

its just a bunch of games being shown early EVEN THO there gonna be revealed soon
its just names not actual buyable copies