GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt

Author Topic: GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt  (Read 36896 times)

Telling me you had autism did not help win this petty internet fued.

then why is everything you say something about autism?
like do you general get some sort of loveual pleasure or do not have anything else to say. because to me that's pretty autistic-like of you to keep mentioning it to everyone. it gets old you know.

like do you general get some sort of loveual pleasure or do not have anything else to say. because to me that's pretty autistic-like of you to keep mentioning it to everyone. it gets old you know.

It gets old every time you try too.

Stay Upset Child.

like do you general get some sort of loveual pleasure or do not have anything else to say.
do you get some sort of loveual pleasure out of being autistic?

oh god i can feel the power... hes stronger then lord tony...

do you get some sort of loveual pleasure out of being autistic?
i think this might be blockchips alt

who is blockstuff again

who the forget is blockchip?

i think this might be blockchips alt
nah my nigeria certified scanner is picking up denser levels of autism from this account. I've never seen such aggressive readings before. Whoever he is, he's definitely stronger than blockchip

It gets old every time you try too.

why try when we have the runner up who just so happens to be miles ahead of everyone. will there be medals or awards. no. we could solve this by dropping the topic in general, or tit for tat till we fall back off our chairs or below our standing desks and into our comfy dirt resting place. oh and if you dont mind me asking who made this stuff-show of post anyways? im too curious to find out whos the culprit behind all this trash.

but when you think about it i did necro the subject ;)

why try when we have the runner up who just so happens to be miles ahead of everyone. will there be medals or awards. no. we could solve this by dropping the topic in general, or tit for tat till we fall back off our chairs or below our standing desks and into our comfy dirt resting place. oh and if you dont mind me asking who made this stuff-show of post anyways? im too curious to find out whos the culprit behind all this trash.

I give you a sentence, you give me a paragraph.

uh oh my readings are going off the charts...

uh oh my readings are going off the charts...

He's not a normal autist...

I give you a sentence, you give me a paragraph.

it builds time for episodes and episodes of garbage one liners. cant have a mill unless you got tons of grain.