GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt

Author Topic: GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt  (Read 36904 times)

It's interesting how dom0's posts read like a piece of abstract literature they force you to read in 10th grade English. Like every sentence is just a new formula of confusion and just when you think you understand roughly what it's saying you get hit by another curveball stanza. And that stuffs so obscure that not even sparknotes covers it, so you're just struggling to paraphrase each line but to no avail

I give you a sentence, you give me a paragraph.

might i ask what this has to do with anything? its better expression. sure you have to read but who hates that eh? your bleeding me dry here. propane tanks dont fuel themselves you know.

Defense of the Autism 2
literally how can this dude make me this confused when he natively speak english. autistic people are not even this bad at forming setences, and they have actual disabilities. this dude probably is on the low end of the spectrum or something because every post is like being smacked in the face out of nowhere but from a different angle every time

nah my nigeria certified scanner is picking up denser levels of autism from this account. I've never seen such aggressive readings before. Whoever he is, he's definitely stronger than blockchip
High Betelgeuse when he planned and executed the first forum bombing is the only thing in the database close. It’s Master Matthew X prime Maxx levels

well somebody's bound to die and i'm under aged so anybody up for it ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) graves dont fill themselves also ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

well somebody's bound to die and i'm under aged so anybody up for it ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
When the subject matter doesn't come from the topic, you like to respond, eh? You seem promiscuously ready to incapacitiate yourself, sir. Well, i'll have you understand that i'm ready for it. And I am preparing to come over.

oh stuff he's going nuclear guys

hey forgetlord mind not derailing the topic and mind not acting like a complete total handicap

Autism unleashed. Literally

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) graves dont fill themselves also ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
:egg:
Unova stop loving posting let the autism busters me phantos n greenbh handle this

When the subject matter doesn't come from the topic, you like to respond, eh? You seem promiscuously ready to incapacitiate yourself, sir. Well, i'll have you understand that i'm ready for it. And I am preparing to come over.

what are you packing. gin, vodka, fancy wine~, or just hard ass beer from the local bar.

what are you packing. gin, vodka, fancy wine~, or just hard ass beer from the local bar.
Ever tried everclear? You should chug a handle, you’d be doing the world a favor

hey forgetlord mind not derailing the topic and mind not acting like a complete total handicap

why does everybody thrown mentally disabled terms at everyone. here's a tip i think i need it myself so i can leave this dumb stuff. G R O W   U P!!