Tommy Robinson arrested, UK censors media nationwide.

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Tommy Robinson arrested, UK censors media nationwide.  (Read 15761 times)

The BLF has created this self fulfilling prophecy about me, that what I say is nonsense, but it clearly isn't.

Must be rough spending every waking moment of your day scanning headlines for someone you hate.

You're not as good a troll as you think.

Other users do the same damn thing. Why am I the odd one out?

which are the corderlain quotes and which are the matthew quotes

are they all matthew quotes

How i feel rn
youre not.  the thread just happened to go in the direction of focusing on you.  you just happen to have been drama'd endlessly for months.  some people actually do unironically use the drama threads and section as tool, not just as a place to boredly stuffpost.
H O W
X

which are the corderlain quotes and which are the matthew quotes
1 and 4 are matthew and 2 and 3 are corderlain

H O W
X

tactical nuke said this:

matthew loving stop seriously it's like I'm reading corderlain but with even less self-awareness

then you responded:

The BLF has created this self fulfilling prophecy about me, that what i say is nonsense, but it clearly isn't.
I present evidence, yet in return i get stuffposts and dumbass "gotcha" replies.

and then nobody decided to move on from that.  the fact that you responded to that and are still responding to these things is why the thread is going like this.

EDIT: nuke said that because of how youve been posting on the thread.  actually consider what everyone is saying.  if you consider it seriously itll make sense.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 03:42:02 PM by theviacom »

mathew: have you considered that nobody is taking you seriously right now because you're wrong all the time. have you thought about htat yet. just an idea.

Then explain what is wrong.
Without explaining the error, nothing can be gained from anyone for anyone.
We did explain what was wrong. I constantly explain why you're wrong and you either try to weasel your way out of it or you completely ignore my explanation or dismiss it.

We did explain what was wrong. I constantly explain why you're wrong and you either try to weasel your way out of it or you completely ignore my explanation or dismiss it.

mathew: have you considered that nobody is taking you seriously right now because you're wrong all the time. have you thought about htat yet. just an idea.
i should clarify. this time is also one of the times you're wrong all the time

I'm going to try to clear up everything in thread in regards to what is going on. I also happen to live in the UK (well, chappters and eggstaticeggplant do too but they seem to be pro censorship for some reason lol), so I can actually kinda tell you what the media is discussing. I do hope my post trying to clear this up doesn't get buried tho, somehow whilst I was typing this the thread went completely off topic :panda:. Mathew pls read this and put it in the op if you want idk lol.

TL;DRing it, basically a while ago a large gang of Muslims (30 ish) where found by police to be allegedly raping young children. And because the UK tries it's best to maintain being a democratic country, we let them stand trial, instead of instantly throwing them in the slammer (because of this, we must use the term "allegedly" when we refer to these rapists, however the general population kind of knows that they did commit the offences.). However, because there where so many, we couldn't slap all 30 of them in one trial, so their trials have been broken down into 3 separate ones.

Generally speaking the court system in the UK doesn't work like America's in how media can seem to have a presence in the court proceeding (I'm thinking OG Simpson here as an example, maybe an American can correct me if I'm wrong). Over here, you only hear about the outcome of the case directly after it has ended. And because the case has been broken down into 3 separate ones in order to process the amount of "alleged" rapists, a media "hush" is in place until all the court cases have concluded, supposedly ensuring no bias between any of them. This in itself is kind of questionable due to the handicapped way that the cases have been broken up, and also shows the scale of the child abuse problem that certain areas of the UK are having. People are also saying that the police are trying to keep these court proceedings until wrap like this deliberately so that the general public doesn't get to see the scale of these problems.

Anyway, now for Tommy Robinson. He's quite extreme, and I don't really agree with him, but what has happened to him is a complete abuse of the justice system. To explain it, basically he was live streaming outside one of these Muslim rapist court proceedings (I don't know which one exactly). Although the media aren't allowed to report on it because of this "media hush", Tommy Robison doesn't really classify much as a media outlet, and the UK government can't exactly say that no UK citizen is allowed to discuss ongoing court proceedings, as that would be over in the Stalin area of censorship. However, that's exactly what they did, and chucked him in a police van.

HOWEVER, that is not the worst part. The worst part is that he is now in prison, and he has had no trial, I'm not sure exactly how long he is in for cause it's hard to find anything about it in the UK, I think it's 13 months. Also, almost NO UK media have reported on the fact that he has been thrown in prison with no trial, and that disgusts me completely, because it proves that the UK has no freedom WHATSOEVER. The government used this as an opportunity to shut up one of their criticizers (once again, I will remind you I'm not a Tommy Robinson supporter, but what has happened to him is completely wrong). The British Broadcasting Corporation haven't even mentioned it once. Also, whilst some outlets have mentioned his arrest, none whatsoever have mentioned the fact that he has been put in jail without a trial.

Also, Google seem to be very happy to not auto complete any search results that relates to him being in prison...

Sorry, that was quite a long TL DR. Hopefully it clarifies things.

i should clarify. this time is also one of the times you're wrong all the time
Dunno wtf you're on about considering he's pretty much completely right.

y-yeah well matthew is still dumb

-snip-

The worst part is that he is now in prison, and he has had no trial, I'm not sure exactly how long he is in for cause it's hard to find anything about it in the UK, I think it's 13 months. Also, almost NO UK media have reported on the fact that he has been thrown in prison with no trial, and that disgusts me completely, because it proves that the UK has no freedom WHATSOEVER.

-snip-

what the forget

Robinson reported on something he shouldn't have in the same way a media outlet shouldn't. Wikipedia's tellin me he's a writer for some site called The Rebel Media, and if he's livestreaming outside the court, and if he's a journalist... seems to me like he broke the law.

Robinson reported on something he shouldn't have in the same way a media outlet shouldn't. Wikipedia's tellin me he's a writer for some site called The Rebel Media, and if he's livestreaming outside the court, and if he's a journalist... seems to me like he broke the law.
Even if you wanna go down that route of discussion (which you can't anyway because he was arrested for "breaching of the peace", a completely unrelated offence which is the type of stuff the police normally arrest drunks in the street who are shouting), it still doesn't justify putting him in prison for 13 months with no trial and no defense, and hushing it up so barely anyone in the UK knows about it.

EDIT: Contempt of court is the offence you are referring too.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 05:23:01 PM by Bicky »