wtf tito gang weds rise up

Author Topic: wtf tito gang weds rise up  (Read 3800 times)

DAMN.

tioday titos' banned me

:(

perhaps you were drama'd for a reason

you were spamming peoples servers what did u expect was going to happen

this thread is an atrocity

Also as far as justification goes, I don't speak for the people that caused this argument in the first place, but I get the feeling that everyone's sick of other users getting their entertainment at the expense of everyone else.
Also as far as justification goes, I don't speak for the people that caused this argument in the first place, but I get the feeling that everyone's sick of other users getting their entertainment at the expense of everyone else.

This is why we can't have nice things

weren't you banned from the forums like a few minutes ago?

weren't you banned from the forums like a few minutes ago?
take a look at when these posts are from

I might have to get out of bed and have a drink to celebrate

Great now I have to get up
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 03:06:24 AM by Mardalf »