Roseanne Cancelled, Jobs lost over SJW bullstuff

Author Topic: Roseanne Cancelled, Jobs lost over SJW bullstuff  (Read 17932 times)

Why don't you go shoot-up a school about it you loving psychopath?
Things are not as bad as you make them out to be and you just seem like a crazy person prone to violence.
these sound like things a psychopath would say

wait a second......is master matthew the fabled alt centrist???

You're not dealing with the average centrist anymore...

i find matt to be more of a controversial leftist more than anything

Why don't you go shoot-up a school about it you loving psychopath?

Who are you trying to please with this line

The thing is that advertisers on that network don't want to be associated with Rosanne's views, so they removed her to keep advertisers on board.
lol it does if you're a celebrity who relies on advertisements for making money
I still don't see how one person's potentially offending views should rid them of advertisement. It is just one person in an advertising company full of many endorsements.

stupid stuff you say reflects on how careless you are which doesn't bode well when you're an actor and agents' clients. it's a liability
social media is a literal reflection of your life. i can't say i see many personal facebook profiles that tote a persona like the people around here.
I beg to differ on the whole, "social media reflects your life" thing. My facebook is a mess that might as well be a completely different person's facebook, same with this account. Hiding behind the internet brings out a very out-of-character part of people.

I beg to differ on the whole, "social media reflects your life" thing. My facebook is a mess that might as well be a completely different person's facebook, same with this account. Hiding behind the internet brings out a very out-of-character part of people.
true enough, but it doesn't change your beliefs. nothing she said was anything she didnt already believe.

what i dont understand is how people genuinely did not see this coming lol

I still don't see how one person's potentially offending views should rid them of advertisement. It is just one person in an advertising company full of many endorsements.
yall need to brush up on your critical thinking skills bruh

I like how a studio will cancel a show so fast because they don't want to offend SJWs.

But they don't even wait to see if the show would get a huge spike in ratings after the drama.

Hollywood forgets SJWs make up a loud vocal minority and most of them can't even afford cable anyways.

that woman she made fun of does kind of look like that female ape from Planet of the Apes tbh

that woman she made fun of does kind of look like that female ape from Planet of the Apes tbh
aint your daddy black?

i find matt to be more of a controversial leftist more than anything
Nah, he's just extremely stupid.