Roseanne Cancelled, Jobs lost over SJW bullstuff

Author Topic: Roseanne Cancelled, Jobs lost over SJW bullstuff  (Read 17947 times)

so disgusting that someone could lose their job for being tribal. whats next, firing me for my stuffty tribal opinions

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/roseanne-barr-chick-fil-anti-gay-twitter-355051

The comedienne tweeted that anyone who eats at the fast food chain, which does not support gay marriage, "deserves to get cancer that is sure to come from eating antibiotic filled tortured chickens 4Christ."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roseanne_Barr#2012_presidential_campaign

On August 5, 2011, Barr appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and announced her candidacy for president in the 2012 presidential election, running on the "Green Tea Party" ticket.[71][72] Her candidacy called attention to economics, personal health and meditation.[73]

She also stated she would run for Prime Minister of Israel. In an interview with The Jewish Daily Forward she invoked tikkun olam in her support of bringing women into politics and religion.[73]

On September 19, 2011, she appeared at the Occupy Wall Street protests and spoke in support of the protestors.[74] She further stated any "guilty" Wall Street bankers should be forced to give up any income over $100 million, be sent to re-education camps, or be executed by beheading if they resisted.[75]

what a hill to die on matthew

I'm glad that this is the case if for no other reason than it makes Matthew eat stuff

remind me to never cut matthew off in traffic, he'd curse me out big time

kinda weird that she make a tribal comment like that considering these crazy extremist leftist views in her past. maybe she had a turn of faith or something

or maybe horseshoe theory

kinda weird that she make a tribal comment like that considering these crazy extremist leftist views in her past. maybe she had a turn of faith or something

must be the chemtrails

or maybe horseshoe theory
honestly the more i hear about political extremists, i feel like its really true. at least the part where people that far at the end of the spectrum will be a lot more likely to take up other extremist ideas. it makes sense in a way.

and well, looking at mm, he kinda fits. not as many liberalist leanings compared to conservative, but still.

if politics is a horseshoe what is the horse?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 02:54:49 PM by ChappersTeddy »

wait a second......is master matthew the fabled alt centrist???

wait a second......is master matthew the fabled alt centrist???
liberalism, libertarianism, conservatism and communism

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the alt centrist kept balance between the liberals, libertarians conservatives and communists. But that all changed when the liberal nation attacked. Only the alt centrist mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless liberalbenders, but when the world needed him most, he vanished...

But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the alt centrist will return to save the world.

matthew i give you permission to lock the thread

anyways i cant believe i left like 2 days ago and come back and see a brand new MM garbage thread spawn out of nowhere. its definitely such an overwhelming enlightening experience

matthew i give you permission to lock the thread
finally

Why, why the forget is every company "family-friendly"?
It's only a matter of time until research industries try to be "family-friendly".

This is the most handicapped thing i've ever heard, not every damn company should be loving "family-friendly".Well they've proven to me they're too knee-jerk to make enjoyable content. Unless their content can be enjoyed by a 2 year old child it's loving UNACCEPTABLE. Just like YT, TV is trash because we're allowing a circle jerking little town in a failed abortion of a state to make our moral choices for us.

forget everyone's feelings.

She wouldn't be on everyone's topic list if:
A. MSM wasn't tabloid media
B. Roseanne was a hard lefty.
Its only "controversial" because the circlejerking media and hollywood make mountains out of mole hills.

And the guilty cunts at hollywood can go forget themselves.

They push "antiwaycism", because they are guilty about being tribal.
They push "anti-rape" despite pretty much everyone in the west being anti-rape, because a lot of them are guilty about being a rapist.

I cant wait for hollywood to collapse, same with 24/7 MSM bullstuff.????

This isn't censorship, this is an outright witch hunt.
Sending a signal to people, "don't associate, engage or interact with anyone we will deem to be tribal, or we will forget you"
It was the ONLY alternative to Television, and social justice bullstuff forgeted it up, just like tv.

I'm getting real forgetin tired of these social justice cunts.

Why don't you go shoot-up a school about it you loving psychopath?
Things are not as bad as you make them out to be and you just seem like a crazy person prone to violence. Calm your stuff, dude. ABC/Disney has always fired anyone saying anything controversial. See Bill Mahr getting fired for making a joke about 9/11 on his old show
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 04:15:15 PM by GFD »

crazy people exist on both sides of the spectrum - being a hardcore progressive isn't even a guarantee you aren't a tribal