King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads

Author Topic: King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads  (Read 45659 times)

we need to set up an arena and have darryl and grim duke it out, we gotta watch the two old men fight for dominance

Man grimlock gets so defensive when he makes mistakes lol

do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time than follow me around on a forum where literally nobody likes you
i'm not following you? even if i was its like 1 am so what is there to do

for real though this drama really isn't warranted. who cares if he memes on pie crust in his own harvest thread? it's not like he isn't warranted to do so. think you jumped the gun on this one @OP

i'm not following you?
even if i was its like 1 am so what is there to do
give it a rest

give it a rest
He's just responding lol, don't make a bigger deal out of it than it is

He's just responding lol, don't make a bigger deal out of it than it is
seems like a pretty weak response if he does a 480 degree right in the half of his post

seems like a pretty weak response if he does a 480 degree right in the half of his post

cool

I'm sorry, grimlock got let out of the geriatric wing again to go browse anime titty on the library computers, I put him back in bed and gave him his nightly pills.

Current situation in drama.

>Boltster posts research in Tony's  clan page.

>Table salt necrobumps Tony's old clan page.

>Pie crust spams up Tony's old clan page.

>Tony is dramad because he's tired of his clan page being stuffted on.

This drama topic is about me but it's not about the abuse in clan discussion for some reason.

It's not just the harvest thread. Clans in general get stuffted on by those same 3 loving problem users.

I wonder if tony got bullied a lot in school as a kid since he gives a ton of reactions

Table Salt isn't a problem user.

Table Salt isn't a problem user.
He absolutely is, dude loving necrobumped a thread just to start a stupid argument