King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads

Author Topic: King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads  (Read 44503 times)

I'm sorry that I'm sick of problem users stuffting up a thread that died last year and was not meant to be necrobumped.

They weren't when he got them confused

Doesn't matter, burton has always used midna avatars, and kochie is using one he's been recently seen using. If you can't see the correlation then lol

Doesn't matter, burton has always used midna avatars, and kochie is using one he's been recently seen using. If you can't see the correlation then lol
This is a weird way to accept you're wrong

im so confused wtf is even going on

This is a weird way to accept you're wrong
What the hell do you mean? I'm explaining why Grimlock made the mistake because you're too handicapped to see the correlation other than "meh, it's grimlock he's handicapped". Are you even on any grounds to fling stuff at people, pony boy? I don't expect you to respond now that I mentioned that, because much like a roosterroach you'll just scurry away into a different thread pretending nothing happened. Plugging your ears and going "lalalala I didn't do anything!" doesn't make everyone else think you did nothing as well friend.

What the hell do you mean? I'm explaining why Grimlock made the mistake because you're too handicapped to see the correlation other than "meh, it's grimlock he's handicapped". Are you even on any grounds to fling stuff at people, pony boy? I don't expect you to respond now that I mentioned that, because much like a roosterroach you'll just scurry away into a different thread pretending nothing happened. Plugging your ears and going "lalalala I didn't do anything!" doesn't make everyone else think you did nothing as well friend.

He changed his avatar to midna after grimlock made the mistake

shut up ike, dumb stuff flinger,, grrr

king tony drama some things never change on blockland

He changed his avatar to midna after grimlock made the mistake
ive had my avatar as midna since before grimlock existed wtf u talking about im so confused

ive had my avatar as midna since before grimlock existed wtf u talking about im so confused
hes talking about kochie

I mean you're wrong. I explained why and you doubled down on being wrong lol

What is it about this thread that's turning everyone into an idiot

Hmmm yes, smooth brains am I right fellow redditors?