Lgbtq+ month ya gay forgets (request gay avatars here)

Poll

r u un-straight

yeet
30 (41.7%)
neet
42 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author Topic: Lgbtq+ month ya gay forgets (request gay avatars here)  (Read 22688 times)

Stop spamming, big-brain-patrol [colortransparent]honestly the way some of you are acting is just childish and disappointing.. but not surprising[/color]
im so sorry for your loss

i really wanted to get this dnd shirt in a tank but the fundraiser is over and i missed my chance to get one
im calling mr Annoying Orange right now and hes going to criminalize this stuff

im calling mr Annoying Orange right now and hes going to criminalize this stuff
You'll find President Annoying Orange hates limericks.
Sorry pal.

Pride is a sin, like this thread and the straight pride.

Stop sinning, you forgets.

Yeah I really like the shirt and wish there was a tiny version i could put on my mom's small dog eeeeee

I knew u were gay :^)

So just a spam image at this point? damn. Troll Patrol has really gone downhill these days.

it just sounds like you're sensitive
Lol, I'm not even LGBT, I just find it funny that a lot of people here are spewing family values and then following it up with "so hey why do they need a pride month again"

LGBT people wouldn't need a pride month if there wasn't any animosity towards them, but as this thread seems to have proven, there most certainly is

Lol, I'm not even LGBT, I just find it funny that a lot of people here are spewing family values and then following it up with "so hey why do they need a pride month again"

LGBT people wouldn't need a pride month if there wasn't any animosity towards them
no

but as this thread seems to have proven, there most certainly is
yes