Swifthyena's Vehicles & Maps Topic (Update on Pg. 14)

Poll

What kind of cars would you like to see more?

Service Vehicles (Buses, Work Trucks, Vans, Taxis, etc)
21 (18.9%)
Sedans
6 (5.4%)
Luxury
2 (1.8%)
Minivans
2 (1.8%)
Pickup Trucks
2 (1.8%)
SUV
6 (5.4%)
Sports
4 (3.6%)
Performance
5 (4.5%)
Muscle
6 (5.4%)
Coupe
0 (0%)
Hatchback
3 (2.7%)
anything but a loving car please
54 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Swifthyena's Vehicles & Maps Topic (Update on Pg. 14)  (Read 45534 times)

bump i cant make up my mind anymore

swift I have a really good suggestion

question, are you going to import a Audi A4 Wagon from the early 2000s one of these days?

ill stop thinking this is bad when you stop sending random car images to people, please control your obsession

question, are you going to import a Audi A4 Wagon from the early 2000s one of these days?
I had an Audi Q7 in the works but other than that, probably not.

I figured i'd release something that I had kept to myself (and friends who joined my server in the past year) because like, why not. The Sumitzu Sidewinder.
A reliable little sedan from Japan (no pun intended) that seats 5 (including driver) and has an inline-4 engine with FWD.

At this point, I think I'll be releasing whatever i haven't released, maybe I might even make an add-on dump, as I have a ton of random things in my Add-Ons folder that have never been used outside of my server (mainly stuff like the Caisson School Bus and Audi Q7 from Driver: SF, the Chicago map I ported from Driver 2, the city of Cambridge, and various other maps and vehicles that have never seen the light of day). As for what happens next is unknown.

answer my question are you fuzztoast

answer my question are you fuzztoast
Nope, I have absolutely nothing to do with him.

Nope, I have absolutely nothing to do with him.
hmmm, i'm still keeping an eye on you

god i wish i was swift hyena i dream about that sometimes

The City Of Cambridge
Cambridge is a fairly decent sized city featuring a freeway, and many areas to build and explore. I figured i'd release it because I cant work on it anymore, as I have lost the blend file to it. Everything, except the bottom of the rivers, and buildings have collision. Then again, In a way, it's a good thing because the datablock count is lower for a map of it's size.

Download: https://blocklandglass.com/addons/addon.php?id=1294