Swifthyena's Vehicles & Maps Topic (Update on Pg. 14)

Poll

What kind of cars would you like to see more?

Service Vehicles (Buses, Work Trucks, Vans, Taxis, etc)
21 (18.9%)
Sedans
6 (5.4%)
Luxury
2 (1.8%)
Minivans
2 (1.8%)
Pickup Trucks
2 (1.8%)
SUV
6 (5.4%)
Sports
4 (3.6%)
Performance
5 (4.5%)
Muscle
6 (5.4%)
Coupe
0 (0%)
Hatchback
3 (2.7%)
anything but a loving car please
54 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Swifthyena's Vehicles & Maps Topic (Update on Pg. 14)  (Read 45184 times)

Model something or don’t release cars at all. They migt be practice but you have been practicing for a long time. Of course, you can continue until your add-ons become crap-ons and then you get banned.

Model something or don’t release cars at all. They migt be practice but you have been practicing for a long time. Of course, you can continue until your add-ons become crap-ons and then you get banned.
well i mean im kind of getting bored of porting these so i might just make the dodge and bus the last ones that i port, and make a new topic when i learn how to model, because i guess your right, its kinda getting old. ill still link dls to these in a new topic if i make one for stuff i modeled myself, since a new topic would probably be after this is too old to post on.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 02:49:46 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

You should close the topic now and then learn.

You should close the topic now and then learn.
i mean in all honestly the vehicle ports weren’t really practice, i just ported them over because they were just fun to have. but i think its about time i start modeling things myself. i might also update the existing ports over time to have stuff like doors that you can open/close, headlights, maybe engine sounds. ive also considered releasing static maps, since i already know how to do them.

i mean in all honestly the vehicle ports weren’t really practice, i just ported them over because they were just fun to have. but i think its about time i start modeling things myself. i might also update the existing ports over time to have stuff like doors that you can open/close, headlights, maybe engine sounds. ive also considered releasing static maps, since i already know how to do them.
¨
Take your time. I'd like to see your work after you finish it.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 03:09:43 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

looking good man, lookin good..

image got fixed nvm
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 03:09:56 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

bump
saints row 3 cars when
idk if they're possible because ive looked into it and a lot of sources say that its likely impossible
however i have started working on static maps such as this:

i can only imagine the load times

decided to do a retexture of the roads in the city using textures i ripped from gta: chinatown wars, and textures i had left over from a gta san andreas mod i made since the original ones looked like complete crap

Its nice but to realistic for our Blockland minds, Happy New Year!  :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :nes: