Poll

What kind of cars would you like to see more?

Service Vehicles (Buses, Work Trucks, Vans, Taxis, etc)
21 (18.9%)
Sedans
6 (5.4%)
Luxury
2 (1.8%)
Minivans
2 (1.8%)
Pickup Trucks
2 (1.8%)
SUV
6 (5.4%)
Sports
4 (3.6%)
Performance
5 (4.5%)
Muscle
6 (5.4%)
Coupe
0 (0%)
Hatchback
3 (2.7%)
anything but a loving car please
54 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Swifthyena's Vehicles & Maps Topic (Update on Pg. 14)  (Read 44052 times)

model some     thing

APB is APB reloaded?
Nah, he revealed to me on blockland glass that its a game called All Points Bulletin.

Nah, he revealed to me on blockland glass that its a game called All Points Bulletin.
ahh okay.

All Points Bulletin and All Points Bulletin: Reloaded are the same game. It's just a remake after the original shut down.

bump

also the city map idk whats gonna happen with it, theres been a lot of trouble with it and stuff lately.

Whatever problems you're having is probably because you're exceeding the amount of visible polygons, loaded static shapes (with lots of textures and collision), and datablocks that Torque can handle all at once

Your map is causing an already old and frail game engine to tear apart at the seams

Whatever problems you're having is probably because you're exceeding the amount of visible polygons, loaded static shapes (with lots of textures and collision), and datablocks that Torque can handle all at once

Your map is causing an already old and frail game engine to tear apart at the seams
I think i might just say forget it to the map then unless i can somehow figure something out.
Also for that same reason i didn't put collision on buildings, only the ground and roads. (good anyway for if you wanted to build an interior inside it or some stuff)

Can you release a link of the city map or show some gameplay/footage of you driving in it? I'd kinda like to see more of the city.

Can you release a link of the city map or show some gameplay/footage of you driving in it? I'd kinda like to see more of the city.
Its likely not going to be released for a while, but here are some shots i took of the city

planning on releasing some stuff soon, as well as making various improvements to the already existing vehicles.
anyways pictured is some of the cars i ported from tom clancy ghost recon wildlands. the first one pictured is the sumitzu sidewinder (named it myself because the car dident really have a model name, and only had the emblem that well obviously pointed out that it was made by sumitzu.)

caisson elementary c school bus from driver: san francisco

landrock motors pickup 3500 xl (also from tom clancy)

global motors decussine 2500

i also decided to bring back the school bus i ported from lollipop chainsaw

also as for the all points bulletin cars that were recommended to me, i plan on porting them once i get the time which should hopefully be soon.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 06:22:34 AM by SwiftHyena2593 »

It would be funny!! Hehehehehe!! If there was a!! Lemon car!!

It would be funny!! Hehehehehe!! If there was a!! Lemon car!!
this is why you shouldn't do drugs kids

realistic playertype when (so it fits with this)