Youtube Megathread | Youtube is on a Downward Spiral

Author Topic: Youtube Megathread | Youtube is on a Downward Spiral  (Read 12776 times)

i got dat feeling of they shaw view

Bitcoin was a thing before i went into highschool, and you're telling me they're a big deal now?
It's hard to take you seriously, at ALL.

blockchain bro!!!!

im on that eat sleep stuff and mine chainlink grind

youtube is getting worse but there isn't anything better with good content
Because none of these other sites give any reason to switch over.
They just make the same thing except worse and then expect the world to come to them.
If someone wants to compete with Youtube, they're going to have to try and do a little more than just being 'yet another video sharing site'.

i honestly feel bad for the people who go to the same college as matthew (if he isn't lying which he probably is)
he's probably the guy who's on his phone for the entire class and complains about stuff happening on his phone even though literally nobody cares

i honestly feel bad for the people who go to the same college as matthew (if he isn't lying which he probably is)
he's probably the guy who's on his phone for the entire class and complains about stuff happening on his phone even though literally nobody cares
nobody asked

tbh i'd still have him over you

lol he's not in college

the people who go to the same college as matthew

this is your first flaw in your post as if he went to college

on his phone

this is your second flaw in your post as if he likes phones

lol he's not in college
he probably unironically thinks college is a liberal plant to make more people democrats

he probably unironically thinks college is a liberal plant to make more people democrats
he unironically thinks you're smarter if you don't go through high school. no way in hell is he in college no matter what age he is

I mean finishing high school is one of the things that ensures success in life

finishing college not so much

matthew is still handicapped tho

You're letting your nostalgia glasses blind you. Youtube has always been a stupid website. Personally I'd say the content has been the same since it became popular, lots of stuffty videos, and some great ones.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 11:47:07 PM by Squideey »