[NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.

Author Topic: [NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.  (Read 18301 times)

Not to mention the large amount of mysterious deaths that coincidentally happened during the clinton campaign.

Yet not much deaths going on now that ties with hillary after she lost.

It's almost as if all these deaths only coincidentally happen when scandals against hillary are about to break out.

You know, you can say what you want about lack of evidence against the global elite.

But it just is weird when all these things happen are "pure coincidence"

It seems like everything is pure coincidence when it involves people with high political power and a large sum of expendable money.

This thread makes me seem rational for believing that my old school was being run by a Turkish cult. Jesus Christ, you realize they’re old ass people, right? They don’t formulate their sentences on a specific guideline— it’s just a different means of talking to them and they OF COURSE would use the same mannerisms that they do in person. You’re taking so much out of context, and making assumptions.
Also, the /r/GreatAwakening subreddit is horsestuff. Muh Facebook is a bad company, DJT is the way forward. Fun fact, as well, Adult Swim? Owned by the same company that owns CNN. :OOO

You know it's kinda weird how these loose conspiracy theories kinda coincidentally make sense when you look at everything.
I have been able to explain pretty much every single piece of 'evidence' you've given me as completely normal behavior over-brown townyzed by paranoid conspiracy theorists.

It's almost as if all these deaths only coincidentally happen when scandals against hillary are about to break out.
Hey so, you haven't proven the pizza thing yet, so maybe not time to open up new conspiracy theories?

But it just is weird when all these things happen are "pure coincidence"
There aren't any coincidences in the emails you posted. They're normal emails with a couple ones phrased awkwardly like they were written by bougie young urban professionals, which - shocker - they were.

you realize they’re old ass people, right? They don’t formulate their sentences on a specific guideline— it’s just a different means of talking to them and they OF COURSE would use the same mannerisms that they do in person. You’re taking so much out of context, and making assumptions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmeAJ2fG5WQ

I guess creepy art is just an old person thing.

I guess creepy art is just an old person thing.
it literally loving is. so are badly-phrased emails too.

do you have anyone above the age of 40 added on Facebook?

Hey so, you haven't proven the pizza thing yet, so maybe not time to open up new conspiracy theories?

Yes let me get on it.

I'm sure I can uncover a conspiracy by myself after it's being covered up by the global elite with their political power and large sums of money.

Let's humor this for a second.

Let's say pizzagate was just a whole hoax that never happened.

Are you claiming it's entirely unbelievable to suggest that it's impossible to cover up such things?

Are you suggesting that it's impossible even with their political power and money?

Fun fact, as well, Adult Swim? Owned by the same company that owns CNN. :OOO
Huh, so if the DNC and Hillary are loveing lil' kids, and if CNN works with Hillary, and if Adult Swim is owned by the same parent company as CNN, and if Lord Tony has worked with Adult Swim in the past, and if Tony's unwashed bedroom wall kinda looks like a child enthusiast's secret vault, that means only one thing.

We've gotta skip all due process whatsoever and break down his door to prove once and for all whether he's running a creepphilic love cult. It is the only way.

You know what this whole stuff reminds me of? Sunil Tripathi. Internet detectives never get the full story right.

Huh, so if the DNC and Hillary are loveing lil' kids, and if CNN works with Hillary, and if Adult Swim is owned by the same parent company as CNN, and if Lord Tony has worked with Adult Swim in the past, and if Tony's unwashed bedroom wall kinda looks like a child enthusiast's secret vault, that means only one thing.

We've gotta skip all due process whatsoever and break down his door to prove once and for all whether he's running a creepphilic love cult. It is the only way.
It’s over, Tony. We’re onto you.

it literally loving is. so are badly-phrased emails too.

do you have anyone above the age of 40 added on Facebook?

Yes and they don't talk like this nor have art of naked children on their walls.

I think you just like to disagree with me because you just want an opposing opinion even if you're wrong.

I think you just like to disagree with me because you just want an opposing opinion even if you're wrong.
I don't know man. New evidence has arisen that suggests you're in on this whole operation. What's clearly going on is your running this thread with terrible lines of evidence to dissuade the actual super-sleuths from figuring out the conspiracy.

You aren't gonna hide from us Tony (coincidentally the same name as Podesta's brother? Impossible!). We're gonna get those kids back.

Honestly the most unbelievable thing about pizzagate is that people somehow think the federal government is competent enough to hide this scandal for the 20 some years it's been going on.

You can say what you want but it's totally possible that people at hillary's level would have the ability to cover up such things.

You're a complete sheep.

You only look at the facts given to you.

Yes I realize there is no definite proof pizzagate is real. But I also realize that it's entirely possible to cover up such things.

You seem to accept everything you're told as absolute fact and don't want to question anything that seems strange and out of place.

This is what makes you a sheep.

#tonygate now
Yes I realize there is no definite proof pizzagate is real.
show's over, folks