[NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.

Author Topic: [NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.  (Read 18458 times)

Honestly the most unbelievable thing about pizzagate is that people somehow think the federal government is competent enough to hide this scandal for the 20 some years it's been going on.
Or the fact that the NSA hasn’t “caught on” (Yeah, you’re telling me a bunch of internet detectives are better steganographers and cryptologists then the NSA. Lmao.) and brought it up the chain even though they’re a major priority for them. I guess Edward Snowden must also be in on it.

remember the whole tiki head avatar Tony had? my friend who is 1/4 Hawaiian tells me that the god in the photo is actually the god of - gasp - child enthusiasm

it all makes sense. converging lines of evidence. tonygate is in full force

You're obviously deflecting because you can't handle the possibility that maybe, the global elite do have more power than you think.

but k.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngMjPBD_JKg

The global media monster must be stopped at all cost.

coincidentally, the tiki head is now gone. clearly a coverup

The global media monster must be stopped at all cost.
secret code:
'global media monster' = kids

'stopped' = diddled

tonygate confirmed

uh oh looks like tony is in trouble!

I don't know why you're shilling for shillary when you're not even getting paid by them.

This just boggles my mind.

the msm wont report on this smh loving liberal media

Did you collect your shillkels from Shillary?

I don't know why you're shilling for shillary when you're not even getting paid by them.

This just boggles my mind.
why are you hating on hillary when we've established that you have ties to her? is this some kind of triple-reverse-psychology counter-intelligence operation?

this goes deeper than I thought *equips snorkel*

i haven't received my hillary check yet but i already got my soros one a few days ago

Okay shilldog.

Hope the shilling with Shillary Shillton pays off at the bohemian grove shill parties.

tony! i get it now!

Pizaz = Lego reference and Cheeze Pizza reference. Lego is a kids toy...
Red Text = Red like the blood of the children you abuse.
You being a troll of 9 years on a lego forum.. = You lure in children through the internet
Lord Tony = You're the ring leader, hence lord!

Uh oh.. No wonder magick mage dissapeared after he went to the church to become a pastor! You intercepted and diddled him!