[NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.

Author Topic: [NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.  (Read 18520 times)

People have "mysteriously died" over just trying to uncover the primary corruption.

It's expected that Tony and MM peddle this stuff because it's part of their act, but the sad part is Bisjac legitimately believes it which is hilarious

Are you loving stuffting me?

She loving rigged the primaries.
I was talking about the whole PizzaGate thing, not the DNC's corruption. It isn't biased to reject a conspiracy theory with no evidence, regardless of who it implicates as the target. You can reject literally anything which doesn't have evidence, because that's the burden of proof.

It's expected that Tony and MM peddle this stuff because it's part of their act, but the sad part is Bisjac legitimately believes it which is hilarious
What’s even more funny is that you tried to post pony research on a makeshift LEGO forum

What’s even more funny is that you tried to post pony research on a makeshift LEGO forum
should we really trust the opinion of someone who doesn't know what 'demolishing a pizza' means?

should we really trust the opinion of someone who doesn't know what 'demolishing a pizza' means?
I'll easily demolish a good Italian meatlovers pizza

Should we really trust a liberal that defends the Podesta's and Hillary?

Should we really trust a liberal that defends the Podesta's and Hillary?
yeah

I play dominos on a demolished cheeze pizza topped with walnut sauce

Someone left their black checkered handkerchief at my home, which one of you was it

I play dominos on a demolished cheeze pizza topped with walnut sauce

Someone left their black checkered handkerchief at my home, which one of you was it
What a very non-suspicious and normal post.

Good afternoon,

I'm very excited to partake in the Spirit Cooking event this weekend. I've always wanted to play dominos. Will there be fresh cheese pizza?

Hey Deus Ex, my good friend

Yeah, there'll be plenty of it. We got like 3 stacks right now. You wanna spice the pepperoni with it? We got some! Hopefully there'll be a lot of supreme romano cheeses in the event.

Good evening Kott,

Excellent. I can't wait to demolish some pizza. I'm excited to try pepperoni; but will there be dominos? I've never played them on top of cheese pizza, let alone pepperoni.

Top of the old Queen's cane, Mr. Ex!

Of course! Dominos everywhere.

- Father Kott.

y'know deus, I can understand where you come from on a lot of posts, but this is just inexcusably handicapped, even by BLF standards

I didn't have you pegged this low and it honestly disappoints me