Youtube made another pride video

Author Topic: Youtube made another pride video  (Read 16984 times)

literally youtbe putting stuff in my face like i dont cARREEE

The SJW liberals killed YouTube

YouTube s trending is just ads and stuff.

Why don't they tell the truth and say it's just most paid videos

At aroud 0:20 theres a milisecond of 2 guys kissing.

I don't give a stuff if you like roosters instead of pusillanimous individual or want to be a pineapple on thursdays just stop shoving ur stuff in my face
If you didn't want to see it, why did you watch the video you clod?

If you didn't want to see it, why did you watch the video you clod?
To try in vain to get youtube to stop this stupid bullstuff.
It won't work.

Until we have the Ultimate Adpocalypse, where major youtubers end up having to move on, then this bullstuff will continue.

Basically, I foresee Youtube becoming like the buzzfeed website.

you know what annoys me? the fact that sjws like to push this stuff in our faces showing that their some how on top of us or some bullstuff like that, then they have this black history month stuff and complain about their "oppression". I don't give a forget who you are, I'll always treat you like a human being. I think everyone on the face of this planet by now should have some sort of moral balance in their lives and they don't need this in their faces anymore.

You know they have this black history month stuff, well were's my loving Jewish history month? what about white history month? Christian history month? or maybe we should scrap those ideas entirely but seriously, it's pathetic

I find it stupid to be proud of your loveuality, race, religion or whatever, just live life like you want, don't try to get bragging rights about it.
Eeeeeeeeexactly

You know they have this black history month stuff, well were's my loving Jewish history month? what about white history month? Christian history month? or maybe we should scrap those ideas entirely but seriously, it's pathetic

Quote from:  LIBERAL SJW
"There is no white history month because every month is white history month!"

Well why is black history month segregated?

Being gay doesn't make you special. Ironic that liberals old point was that "everyone is human" and now it's "being gay makes me a special snowflake". 'Least, that's how I see it.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 09:33:53 AM by Copy Kirby »

I find it stupid to be proud of your loveuality, race, religion or whatever, just live life like you want, don't try to get bragging rights about it.
this so much
edit: re-read the post, i change my mind a bit. you can be proud of who you are and talk to people about it, but don't act like you're automatically superior because of the way that you are.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 01:15:22 PM by Mr Queeba »

I Too Am Upset About Gay Pride Month Fellow Redditors

I Too Am Upset About Gay Pride Month Fellow Redditors

Take this my Friend

Being gay doesn't make you special. Ironic that liberals old point was that "everyone is human" and now it's "being gay makes me a special snowflake". 'Least, that's how I see it.
this so much
"I gotta show how much I don't give a stuff by EXPRESSING how much I don't give a stuff how other people expressing themselves"

lmao funny as forget how you think people should live the lives they want and be themselves but GOD FORBID you hear about it even once
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 10:10:51 AM by Maxwell. »

"I gotta show how much I don't give a stuff by EXPRESSING how much I don't give a stuff how other people expressing themselves"

lmao funny as forget how you think people should live the lives they want and be themselves but GOD FORBID you hear about it even once
I don't have a problem with gays or people saying their gay, I just hate it when people use it as a weapon, is all.

Really goes to show how far we haven't come when people still get this buttblasted over pride stuff