Youtube made another pride video

Author Topic: Youtube made another pride video  (Read 17785 times)

you aint gotta give them a lecture bro. it just means not averting their eyes or going somewhere else or acting embarrassed or flustered when you see gay people showing the slightest amount of affection
generally, acting like it's a big deal at all is bad. acting unnecessarily supportive of gay strangers is also stupid and will still make your child think it's something weirdliterally what did he mean by this

teaching any sort of love stuff to little kids is wrong mate

im an alabama monday and i wanna be free
hell with the n double a c p

legit stupid. people being gay isn't love stuff, just like people being straight isn't love stuff. if what you mean by this is that children shouldn't see gay couples in public then surely you agree they shouldn't see straight couples either?

So you've only seen 80 people in your entire life?

i mean i ain't a huge outsider myself even in my kid years

'xcept school

legit stupid. people being gay isn't love stuff, just like people being straight isn't love stuff. if what you mean by this is that children shouldn't see gay couples in public then surely you agree they shouldn't see straight couples either?

yea

MUH STRAWMANZ

dude that stuff gets old come back with a good counterargument

you know what else gets old?

strawman fallacies

Weaponized autism keep talking stuff like that and I'mma have to nut all over your undefined double chin boy don't make me do it cuz I'm crazy gay and I'll dead do it you straight right now but after tonight you ain't gonna be straight no more u gonna be a b I t ch not just any Bitch but my bitch boy u got that stop talkin all dat stuff fam

Weaponized autism keep talking stuff like that and I'mma have to nut all over your undefined double chin boy don't make me do it cuz I'm crazy gay and I'll dead do it

yes dad
pls deliver

you know what else gets old?

strawman fallacies

wtf are we even arguing about tbh

what is this loving page