yep this account still open

Author Topic: yep this account still open  (Read 29469 times)

Why do you want Crono though? Of all the characters you could take, you would take a goklone over a fire emblem character? What would his moveset even be?
I would take Crono over like half the FE roster, lol.

Sora is also a better option than half the Fire Emblem cast right now too so yeah I'd prefer to see him.

At this point they might as well add Doom Slayer.

At this point they might as well add Doom Slayer.
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2018/08/12/quake-champions-developer-says-more-smash-bros-style-crossovers-are-in-high-consideration
They actually want to make their own smash bros type of game

but in all seriousness I don't get how these type of characters would work, I see too many people wanting master chief and I don't get it. I get some people joke about it but I've seen people being serious about it, if there is a halo rep I'd say the arbiter is more worthy in fact arbiter would be a great fighter in the game. He has a sword, punches, grabs and is voiced by Keith David, that would work very well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48EaVDJY8Uc
in case anyone was confused about it during the direct (cus it was worded pretty vaguely), it's confirmed now that squad strike will be a continuous battle with each character essentially being a stock, i'm so glad to have an official mode like this now!
he also mentions u can make each of the characters have a certain amount of stocks? wonder how that'll work

new nintendo direct tomorrow, it's possible there could be a character reveal at least
https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/1037339567630639109?s=21

its delayed because the awful streak of natural disasters in japan rn

its delayed because the awful streak of natural disasters in japan rn
oh yikes that's completely reasonable, hope things don't get too bad over there

I bet you either Issac from golden sun or Skull kid is being revealed tonight

EDIT: stuff, just realized it's been delayed
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 11:03:47 AM by Mouse droidz 21 »

I really hope that the rumors about incineroar are bullstuff because I don't really care too much about pokemon reps since there are enough already, I really hope it's skull kid that gets revealed tomorrow

also incineroar's kinda a silly choice anyway like wtf why not decidueye c'mon we need a badass plant bird in smash

Really hope new pokemon reps are echo fighters. Sun and Moon starters were boring and there were a alot of cool pokemon but the hawaii theme was pushed too much in them and everything in it

I really hope that the rumors about incineroar are bullstuff because I don't really care too much about pokemon reps since there are enough already, I really hope it's skull kid that gets revealed tomorrow
I haven't seen a single direct rumor that hasn't been fake aa forget or bullstuff. I wouldn't put too much thought on the possibility of incineroar getting in.

but yeah I don't want any more pokemon give me a real character please

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ MORE FIRE EMBLEM ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ MORE SWORD USERS ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ