Toxicity overdrive - one big ass circle jerk currently forming.

Author Topic: Toxicity overdrive - one big ass circle jerk currently forming.  (Read 13127 times)

its because he spams the loving off topic board with [NEWS] LIBERAL ELITE SJW NEWS NEWS NEWS and brings attention to himself by responding to pie crust because he is a troll so unless you keep living in a cave its pretty self explanatory
I am yesn't a troll
how dare you accuse me of such

I saw a few threads in the few pages I looked through, nothing on the first page, and it's just political talk. Is talking about immigration not allowed or something? My bad, I didn't know. I don't see any threads labeled like what you said, and it's definitely not spam. From what I could see all of the topics are legitimate, like the one about the EU banning memes.

Also, why are you bitching about Tony making threads and not about this handicap spamming the same image in each of them? Because MUH TONY? Other people can do stupid stuff like this and get away with it, but as soon as Tony makes three threads in one day you're all rattling your sticks at him?
It's not necessarily about him making 3 threads a day, its more about how he so annoying about it. It's tony's fault at this point since he keeps responding to pie crust.

I'm not jabbing at tony because I can get myself some attention, but its more that he is an absolute idiot and honestly needs to leave. I don't know why you keep riding his richard, you can look at the other dramas on him and see what I am trying to say easily.

He has a big richard, that's why he keeps riding it

bones if you take a minute to cut the stuff with the confirmation bias you'd actually know what you're arguing about. nobody gives a stuff about immigration or sjws or whatever, what people are worked up about is that he makes three threads about the same thing every day---same throng with matthew. it's nothing to do with politics

So let me get this straight.

Table salt can necrobump a year old thread and his butt buddies can spam it daily

But I can't make 3 threads a day?

tablesalt is handicapped and so is anyone else spamming in your thread

So let me get this straight.

Table salt can necrobump a year old thread and his butt buddies can spam it daily

But I can't make 3 threads a day?
tony they arent your loving scapegoats stop pulling them up

tony they arent your loving scapegoats stop pulling them up

Well maybe if they stop spamming up my loving thread and necrobumping year old topics.

This thread is to point out their loving toxic circle jerk.

YOURE NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE
i have plenty of handicapped friends its ok

When I post, it's the same circle jerk following me to stuff on everything I do.

i lost my camera but i need to take a picture of this thread

bones if you take a minute to cut the stuff with the confirmation bias you'd actually know what you're arguing about. nobody gives a stuff about immigration or sjws or whatever, what people are worked up about is that he makes three threads about the same thing every day---same throng with matthew. it's nothing to do with politics
Yet nobody is complaining about the other bullstuff, it's just Tony this and Tony that

except you have done this in like 6 other loving dramas too
was it stuffty what table did? yes. is pie crust and idiot? yes absolutely, but we are talking about tony, not them. they are not his scapegoats