Toxicity overdrive - one big ass circle jerk currently forming.

Author Topic: Toxicity overdrive - one big ass circle jerk currently forming.  (Read 13101 times)

the countertrolling le trolls shtick grows weary by the day

so people are starting stuff in his thread because they dont like his posts about politics that can be easily ignored?

Essentially yeah. If everyone stopped being a handicap there wouldn't be a problem... but here we are

Essentially yeah. If everyone stopped being a handicap there wouldn't be a problem... but here we are
just gulag them all and all the problems go away forever

I feel like "Ban the annoying people" is the objective good solution here

what did he mean by this
nothing
just was bored
ur pretty cool

He starts stuff in off topic and whines when it gets back to his field because he doesn't understand the concept of not stuffting where you sleep. People aren't starting stuff in his thread because they ambiguously dislike him FNR.

I'm not sure if he's reveling in the drama or not considering how he seeks it out, so even so much as hinting he's a victim of unfairness is probably validating him :y
I'd love to see some examples of Tony going into threads and specifically stuffting on the OP like people do in his threads. Also, saying people don't like him for no reason is just plain wrong. What has he done exactly? Started an uprising against bronies, which nobody likes anyways? Or is it the fact he posts stuff that you disagree with? Perhaps it's him triple posting (how the forget does this bother anyone)? Can we please focus on users that are actually causing a problem with their presence?

its because he spams the loving off topic board with [NEWS] LIBERAL ELITE SJW NEWS NEWS NEWS and brings attention to himself by responding to pie crust because he is a troll so unless you keep living in a cave its pretty self explanatory

its because he spams the loving off topic board with [NEWS] LIBERAL ELITE SJW NEWS NEWS NEWS

is it the fact he posts stuff that you disagree with?

when you cant come up with your own replies so you decide to monger more attention

I can come up with my own replies, make no mistake about that.

But you literally said something that Bones just talked about.

its because he spams the loving off topic board with [NEWS] LIBERAL ELITE SJW NEWS NEWS NEWS and brings attention to himself by responding to pie crust because he is a troll so unless you keep living in a cave its pretty self explanatory
I saw a few threads in the few pages I looked through, nothing on the first page, and it's just political talk. Is talking about immigration not allowed or something? My bad, I didn't know. I don't see any threads labeled like what you said, and it's definitely not spam. From what I could see all of the topics are legitimate, like the one about the EU banning memes.

Also, why are you bitching about Tony making threads and not about this handicap spamming the same image in each of them? Because MUH TONY? Other people can do stupid stuff like this and get away with it, but as soon as Tony makes three threads in one day you're all rattling your sticks at him?

And just look at yourself Darth, your average post count is like 16 posts a day. Jesus Christ dude stop spamming and get a life!!!