Toxicity overdrive - one big ass circle jerk currently forming.

Author Topic: Toxicity overdrive - one big ass circle jerk currently forming.  (Read 13148 times)

I find it pretty uncool to stuff on the Harvest thread. Tony annoys me as much as the next guy, but that clan is one of his redeeming points. There are some skilled builders in the Harvest.

I find it pretty uncool to stuff on the Harvest thread. Tony annoys me as much as the next guy, but that clan is one of his redeeming points. There are some skilled builders in the Harvest.
it is honestly come to the point where people who hate tony slowly get attached and obsessed with him. they try to post and talk against every post of his. remember blockchip? he was the first one I saw to be affected by this harvest syndrome thingy

people who hate tony slowly get attached and obsessed with him.

People create their own demons and it drives them into a pit of madness.

seriously, it's like they believe they have some civic duty to stop and nitpick every post of tony's. is it really that hard to avoid him? what is their end goal?

seriously, it's like they believe they have some civic duty to stop and nitpick every post of tony's. is it really that hard to avoid him? what is their end goal?
get away with making people mad because it makes you feel good that you minorly incovenience someone by being a titular forgetboy

His clan is an honorary title worn in secret by a bunch of anonymous "skilled builders" who have built nothing for the clan (since tony has been doing the only project for 4+ years). I wouldn't want to be part of the clan either if it was run by a guy who was personally called out by the creator of the game for being a huge ponycigarette. I feel sorry for the clan's members.

get away with making people mad because it makes you feel good that you minorly incovenience someone by being a titular forgetboy
ironic

He starts stuff in off topic and whines when it gets back to his field because he doesn't understand the concept of not stuffting where you sleep. People aren't starting stuff in his thread because they ambiguously dislike him FNR.

I'm not sure if he's reveling in the drama or not considering how he seeks it out, so even so much as hinting he's a victim of unfairness is probably validating him :y

He starts stuff in off topic and whines when it gets back to his field because he doesn't understand the concept of not stuffting where you sleep. People aren't starting stuff in his thread because they ambiguously dislike him FNR.
so people are starting stuff in his thread because they dont like his posts about politics that can be easily ignored?
if thats the case then the people stuffting in his thread are total pussies

I wouldn't want to be part of the clan either if it was run by a guy who was personally called out by the creator of the game for being a huge ponycigarette.
i think you are forgetting that you got banned for posting my little pony research
can you put tony on the poll as well he should be BOS since he posted pony research, pretty sure that's a permanent ban
imagine being such a friend about ponies that the creator of the game needs to tell you to literally forget right off with your stupid stuff.
better watch those quotes pony boy
i literally cannot believe you are such a lowlife that badspot had to executive order your filthy pony-loving scourge on humanity you call your existance
You're trying too hard.

renderman in a bowl