Toxicity overdrive - one big ass circle jerk currently forming.

Author Topic: Toxicity overdrive - one big ass circle jerk currently forming.  (Read 13051 times)

did i seriously just misspell an

can you people stop being mean my 5 year old daughter doesn't need to see grown men fight about substances that can harm humans

why is your 5 year old on blockland forums
call child protective services

except you have done this in like 6 other loving dramas too
was it stuffty what table did? yes. is pie crust and idiot? yes absolutely, but we are talking about tony, not them. they are not his scapegoats

What am I doing that's worse than what they're doing?

I'm minding my own business.

This thread also isn't about me so why don't you talk about me in the thread made about me.

Why are you de-railing my thread that is talking about them?

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=319187.0

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=319512.0

Talk about me in that thread, stop de-railing my thread to draw attention off this circle jerk.

Yet nobody is complaining about the other bullstuff, it's just Tony this and Tony that
again with the confirmation bias. people are complaining about the other people but did it ever occur to you that the person that does it the most would get the most stuff for it

everyone is acting like getting someone you dont like banned is a good thing like youre the loving stardust crusaders coming to beat up DIO but youre slowly killing this forum irrepairably by getting rid of active users because we post in the threads they create and without them the blf flow goes slower like Bitch

you know, the dwindling post per month count isn't because we banned stuffposters

except you have done this in like 6 other loving dramas too
was it stuffty what table did? yes. is pie crust and idiot? yes absolutely, but we are talking about tony, not them. they are not his scapegoats
Talk about Tony in the thread about him then. People have been derailing the threads about these people to make it about Tony.

again with the confirmation bias. people are complaining about the other people but did it ever occur to you that the person that does it the most would get the most stuff for it
There is no confirmation bias, I gave a clear example of someone being an actual problem and nobody batted an eye, again because "muh tony, he deserves to get his threads ruined because tony!!!".

Also, overlooking problems because theirs a problem you perceive as worse is pretty stupid in this situation.

everyone is acting like getting someone you dont like banned is a good thing like youre the loving stardust crusaders coming to beat up DIO but youre slowly killing this forum irrepairably by getting rid of active users because we post in the threads they create and without them the blf flow goes slower like Bitch

damn thinking about it the forums would suck without this clusterforget

tony is the glue that holds us all together

damn thinking about it the forums would suck without this clusterforget
No lol it would only suck for people like you "Weaponized Autism"

I'm just playing with ya don't worry

tony is the glue that holds us all together
Then why do you try to break the glue

tonys a bro. /nosupport  :panda: