Toxicity overdrive - one big ass circle jerk currently forming.

Author Topic: Toxicity overdrive - one big ass circle jerk currently forming.  (Read 13131 times)

There is no confirmation bias, I gave a clear example of someone being an actual problem and nobody batted an eye, again because "muh tony, he deserves to get his threads ruined because tony!!!".

Also, overlooking problems because theirs a problem you perceive as worse is pretty stupid in this situation.
consider this. person a shoplifts a pack of gum from the convenience store. person b steals a few hundred bucks from said convenience store. person c points a gun at the dude behind the counter and commits armed robbery of all the money in the building
everybody deserves punishment and is pretty stupid but do you seriously think the manager cares the most about the pack of gum at this point

what im getting at here is that you're just a jackass that constantly feels the need to play devils advocate and stay as the contrarian you are. tf is the point in you making a big show about everything, everyone here that's not baiting tony knows perfectly well that everybody who's posted in the harvest thread for the past month is stupid

consider this. person a shoplifts a pack of gum from the convenience store. person b steals a few hundred bucks from said convenience store. person c points a gun at the dude behind the counter and commits armed robbery of all the money in the building
everybody deserves punishment and is pretty stupid but do you seriously think the manager cares the most about the pack of gum at this point

All 3 are sleazy for doing it at a convince store.

Should have done it to a multi billion dollar company like walmart

Yes, but each of them have their own thread for this. Or if you wanna do stuffty brown townogies, each one has their own trial.
So why is it that at Person A, B, and C's trial, all they talk about is Person C, and Person C is the only one that gets convicted of the crimes committed?

Yes, but each of them have their own thread for this. Or if you wanna do stuffty brown townogies, each one has their own trial.
So why is it that at Person A, B, and C's trial, all they talk about is Person C, and Person C is the only one that gets convicted of the crimes committed?
...he isn't. people are complaining about everyone involved in this, tony isn't alone

...he isn't. people are complaining about everyone involved in this, tony isn't alone

this thread turned into a discussion about me pretty quick.

this thread turned into a discussion about me pretty quick.
i mean it is your thread whats the issue here

i mean it is your thread whats the issue here

Because it's about you being a toxic sperg

Because it's about you being a toxic sperg
woah buddy tone it down dont be so rude

woah buddy tone it down dont be so rude

Stop sperging toxic filth

if tony dont shut it hes gonna get the big iron

Stop sperging toxic filth
When I post, it's the same circle jerk following me to stuff on everything I do.

Yeah it's very reminiscent of reddits cabal of power mods. They can say there isn't a discord or a clique but it's an obvious group of people that will just stuff all over the basket of deplorables.