Toxicity overdrive - one big ass circle jerk currently forming.

Author Topic: Toxicity overdrive - one big ass circle jerk currently forming.  (Read 13077 times)

Yeah it's very reminiscent of reddits cabal of power mods. They can say there isn't a discord or a clique but it's an obvious group of people that will just stuff all over the basket of deplorables.

Newsflash: it’s pie crust+the glory hole. Pretty funny how once Boltster disapears Burton kicks this stuff into overdrive

if tony dont shut it hes gonna get the big iron

Excuse me?

I have some shirts that need ironing

ok let me skin you real fast

Newsflash: it’s pie crust+the glory hole. Pretty funny how once Boltster disapears Burton kicks this stuff into overdrive
And we all know why he disappeared

Why is burton the next boltster all of a sudden?

Why is burton the next boltster all of a sudden?
u posted this already

Yeah it's very reminiscent of reddits cabal of power mods. They can say there isn't a discord or a clique but it's an obvious group of people that will just stuff all over the basket of deplorables.

You know, almost every community out there has that one guy who's a social outcast because they just can't seem to get along with anyone else, and despite all this they stick around because that feeling of vindictiveness is addicting, I guess.

The same thing goes for Tony, or anyone else who should have learned the first time they got permanently banned. Just gonna remind you and every other stuffheeled motherforgeter dumb enough to buy another account after the big final red message: It's not the community, it's you.

watch him ignore your reply and quote the next pie crust post instead

Just gonna remind you and every other stuffheeled motherforgeter dumb enough to buy another account after the big final red message: It's not the community, it's you.
preach

Just gonna remind you and every other stuffheeled motherforgeter dumb enough to buy another account after the big final red message: It's not the community, it's you.
o_o

Also on the matter of brutal honesty, Tony could be trolling (He most likely isn't), but he's one of BLF's most harmless trolls if that's the case. He doesn't investigate, harass, stalk, extort or spam anything. He gets a little too political? Dude we're all a little political right now. I think he can get annoying like everyone else but I'd rather Tony's threads over Joe McWhoever-the-forget stumbling upon $10 and buying another account to restart their short-lived reign of autistic terror.

You could make the argument that he responds no matter what so he has half the blame, but if you're saying this, what you're really saying is that you don't want to take the blame for getting him worked up. Grow the hell up and learn to laugh with Tony like everyone else does. Lord knows what kind of stress you're shouldering coming to this forum every day, immediately taking a bee-line to drama and then getting upset because Tony said something.