Toxicity overdrive - one big ass circle jerk currently forming.

Author Topic: Toxicity overdrive - one big ass circle jerk currently forming.  (Read 12817 times)

i mean you and pie always reply back and forth so if pie spams so do you

i mean you and pie always reply back and forth so if pie spams so do you

Nope because I am asking him to stop and leave me alone, he keeps doing it.

So spam/harassment

intention doesn't matter in this case, you're counting pie spamming as him still replying, which you are doing.

intention doesn't matter in this case, you're counting pie spamming as him still replying, which you are doing.

I tell him to stop.

He says he will but doesn't.

How am I spamming?

By posting pointlessly, I'm just replying to you. Stop the hostility
#TonyCalmDown

#TonyCalmDown

You're the one harassing me.

tfw you screenshot a list of someone elses quotes and put a stuffty image at the end epic style
<
tfw you don't know what tfw means

I think baiting Tony into talking about ponies is a part of the restraining order and therefor could be a bannable offense if you keep it up
this is admittance to trolling right

#TonyCalmDown
dude I think your trending

burton and pie crust are pretty much pulling the same sort of handicapped stuff that blockchip pulled. I expect it from pie crust because he's got a brain the size of a walnut but I would have hoped burton had some self respect and self control considering he's been here for years and is over 20 years old.

sunlight yellow hamon overdrive!

burton and pie crust are pretty much pulling the same sort of handicapped stuff that blockchip pulled.
can you elaborate for me my brother

ah yes so you flooding off topic with the latest news on the sjw liberal army that nobody wants to see isn't spam but you and pie crust bickering back and forth like children is

ah yes so you flooding off topic with the latest news on the sjw liberal army that nobody wants to see isn't spam

It's not.