Sylvanor/Ant - Banned for no reason

Author Topic: Sylvanor/Ant - Banned for no reason  (Read 4663 times)

This isn't private glass chat, you posted a topic which anyone can read so I post this comment which anyone can read. I kept on repeating it to you on glass chat because you never responded to it with anything but 'you already said that'. I was expecting an apology for false accusation or atleast a clear acknowledgement of the mistake of first making a drama and then contacting the admins, like I already explained to you on glass.
I'm not saying the drama is completely unjustified. I'm saying it could've been a much better more credible drama had you first tried to find out what really even happened

I never claimed the ban to be a lie.

Title says Sylvanor/ANT banned you for no reason (false accusation - I  had absolutely no part in any of this, could've asked me to find out)

Topic itself says you're not sure if it was Sylvanor or ANT (you were uncertain who it was, could've asked me to find out)

Topic also says you're not sure why you were banned (could've asked me to find out why and if it was a misunderstanding or not)

I know you clarified/corrected these in your comments. My point is that had you asked me first, you wouldn't have to clarify anything in additional comments, leaving title and topic itself with incomplete info you had to almost immediadly correct in the comments.

I'm not saying this to repeat myself, I'm saying this as a response to the topic for everyone to see so others hopefully won't pull the same trick
If you already know I clarified them then there's no point of you clarifying it too lol. Nobody is pulling a 'trick' - according to our glass chat you said you weren't going to post if I clarified in the thread who it was after I messaged you, which I did. I don't owe you an apology, so forget off.

The "Customer is always right" mentality doesn't work when it comes to servers.

Sylvanor reserves the right to ban you for absolutely nothing.
Yep, and I have the right to criticize him. It's a two way street dipstuff.

honestly sylv n ant are two really cool dudes and are easy to get ahold of. The only reason I made my drama was because I didn't have a way to get in contact with the server host and I tried to be as un standoffish as possible.

Sure but it doesn't necessarily make you right.

might does not make right either.

might does not make right either.
but might does make him right about him being right

d-don't you go there with that meme

d-don't you go there with that meme
change your avatar

he may not be right because of his might
but he's right about him being right

If you already know I clarified them then there's no point of you clarifying it too lol. Nobody is pulling a 'trick' - according to our glass chat you said you weren't going to post if I clarified in the thread who it was after I messaged you, which I did. I don't owe you an apology, so forget off.
Thank you for your needlessly hostile response. I think you missed what I said in the post where I clarified what I meant by 'false/uncertain' information in the title and OP when you claimed there was no such things to be found here. And the 'trick' I'm referring to is the act of making a drama and THEN doing the research people here expect you to do before making a drama.

Saying you don't own an apology to a person you falsely accuse of banning you for no reason in the topic title, and then telling him to 'forget off' is completely uncalled for, as is calling someone a 'dipstuff' for simply pointing out how things work. I said earlier in glass chat I don't need an apology anymore, but the hostile way you suddenly act towards us here makes me change my mind.

bones are you ok

ive been banned countless times across servers all because of a misunderstanding. Not once did I make a drama and bitch about it but I talked things out with the host. Sure Sylvanor in the wrong but at the end of the day they corrected the mistake almost immediately and youre here stuffting on them for god knows what.

like i cant even fathom a valid reason for the way you responded to ANT. it almost makes me want to hop on Sylv's server  and ban you again because clearly this was never solely about you getting unbanned.

This is why you don't make dramas so quick - always find a way to contact them first

Thank you for your needlessly hostile response. I think you missed what I said in the post where I clarified what I meant by 'false/uncertain' information in the title and OP when you claimed there was no such things to be found here. And the 'trick' I'm referring to is the act of making a drama and THEN doing the research people here expect you to do before making a drama.

Saying you don't own an apology to a person you falsely accuse of banning you for no reason in the topic title, and then telling him to 'forget off' is completely uncalled for, as is calling someone a 'dipstuff' for simply pointing out how things work. I said earlier in glass chat I don't need an apology anymore, but the hostile way you suddenly act towards us here makes me change my mind.

He isn't pointing out how anything works, he's being a moron. Stupidity doesn't deserve kindness or respect and it never ever should. I also don't really give a stuff about your or anyone else's standards of a good Drama thread.

Right, I'm in the wrong being banned for no reason. You're stupider than I thought.

bones are you ok

ive been banned countless times across servers all because of a misunderstanding. Not once did I make a drama and bitch about it but I talked things out with the host. Sure Sylvanor in the wrong but at the end of the day they corrected the mistake almost immediately and youre here stuffting on them for god knows what.

like i cant even fathom a valid reason for the way you responded to ANT. it almost makes me want to hop on Sylv's server  and ban you again because clearly this was never solely about you getting unbanned.
I'm stuffting on Ant because we clarified the problem was solved and he said he wouldn't post, yet here he is posting after the fact that we solved the issue one on one.

It'd probably be best to first actually contact the people responsible before making a drama, to maybe find out if the ban was a misunderstanding, and if you could be unbanned. This drama merely shows how sylvanor might ban you for small reasons or even misunderstandings, but you'll get instantly unbanned if you actually contact us to point out it was not legit.

Had you contacted me before making the drama, you'd have had actual info and understanding about what happened, and you could actually make a drama without false or uncertain information if you still wanted to make one

He literally said the exact same thing he said to me personally on Glasschat, so why is he making a point he already made to me personally, publicly? My only real guess is to make me look like an starfish, so I'll treat him like one too.

And here's the kicker; after the issue was solved I went on the server and talked to them both for like an hour or two about random stuff. I'm guessing after I left ANT decided to tell Sylvanor that I made the drama, despite it already being solved and all being well, to keep stirring stuff. If anyone is taking it for more than just a misunderstanding that was solved, it's ANT.

idk man, he doesnt need to say that to make you look like an starfish. you do quite a good job of that yourself. you need to tone down the angst man and not assume the worst of everyone around you.

ant phrased his post very reasonably and methodically and all you really can say in response is "forget your standards of what a good drama is", not realizing the whole reason the standard exists is so you dont look like an starfish or an idiot.