Nevermind

Author Topic: Nevermind  (Read 5040 times)

the only bad relationships are ones where youre with someone like phantos who has a stick up his ass 24/7

Anyways I don't speak for espio but i personally don't like love. I love my friends and we keep it real with each other, and that's where you get all the love you need. Romance feels dumb and forced. It's absolutely not necessary but there's this whole social pressure that anyone who is not dating someone is weak and has no status or some dumb stuff which is just a huge swinging schadenfreude richard that people love to swing around. Not everyone has to dive into a relationship. Maybe espio would be happy if he stayed just friends? Maybe he'd feel great if he had a girlfriend? Who forgetin knows
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 06:32:41 PM by PhantOS »

Oh please I could smash your sister and or brother before you can even blink

Oh please I could smash your sister and or brother before you can even blink
i blinked multiple times typing this post and neither of them have been smashed

Anyway espio you should go for it. Maybe being in a relationship will make you less of a sperg, who knows.

why does phanto always rant on about the dumbest things and expect every single person to not notice he always has a thumb up his ass

i blinked multiple times typing this post and neither of them have been smashed
I guess theyre good at keeping secrets

why does phanto always rant on about the dumbest things and expect every single person to not notice he always has a thumb up his ass
bro you hit puberty like last month why are you even in this thread
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 07:02:48 PM by PhantOS »

did i only recently hit puberty the other year? yes
does that mean you can avoid my critique about how you are always a richard? no

did i only recently hit puberty the other year? yes
does that mean you can avoid my critique about how you are always a richard? no
is my critique on social norms offending you Darth c3po squared? who am I being a richard to, people in a healthy relationship?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 07:09:56 PM by PhantOS »

when ur both in a good mood just casually slide into your conversation a question about whether the two of you are becoming a bit more than friends, same way you phrased it in the op

jesus christ you're like 12 dude you have absolutely 0 clue what any of this is/means anyway

dont put your nose in places it doesnt belong

jesus christ you're like 12 dude you have absolutely 0 clue what any of this is/means anyway

dont put your nose in places it doesnt belong
im not trying to drop in on espios question, im asking why he always acts like a richard no matter the situation and question at hand because instead of helping the op he goes on a giant rant essentially despising him