Col. Burton - Too much Midna on the brain makes him insane in the membrane.

Poll

Toxic?

yes
4 (19%)
insane in the membrane
17 (81%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: July 23, 2018, 12:43:56 AM

Author Topic: Col. Burton - Too much Midna on the brain makes him insane in the membrane.  (Read 7553 times)

INSANE IN THE BRAIN

wtf I haven't had any issues with Col

imagine being so adamant that you're not mad at a guy that you make a clan thread mocking his and keep posting in his clan thread. remember guys, the more you say you aren't mad, the more true it is!

imagine being so adamant that you're not mad at a guy that you make a clan thread mocking his and keep posting in his clan thread. remember guys, the more you say you aren't mad, the more true it is!
ok

its almost as if.......hes getting a reaction out of people..........

he's totally not angry guys, we were the idiots the whole time for giving him attention! even negative attention in his eyes is better than no attention, because nobody likes him!

He totally doesn't want in my clan.

he's totally not angry guys, we were the idiots the whole time for giving him attention! even negative attention in his eyes is better than no attention, because nobody likes him!
...he's not angry. you're getting angry over him trying to get you angry lmfao

Really Clan Discussion should just be archived. There's only like 3 active clans at any given time, all the other clans last like a week and then die due to inactivity or because they're a meme/joke clan.

its almost as if.......hes getting a reaction out of people..........
NEWS: drydress continues to defend handicapped trolls like col burton and investigateers like 7thsandwich

honestly burton is climbing down to unova levels of unfunny and idiocy

honestly burton is climbing down to unova levels of unfunny and idiocy

yeah no stuff

NEWS: drydress continues to defend handicapped trolls like col burton and investigateers like 7thsandwich
not news: grimlock continues to call me drydress