How to get $1300 asap? (acquired moneys)

Poll

the thing.

the druGS mang.
6 (15.4%)
prostitution
14 (35.9%)
sell my computer
3 (7.7%)
sell my soul
3 (7.7%)
kill myself because i make stuff money and can't afford loving anything
13 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: How to get $1300 asap? (acquired moneys)  (Read 4589 times)

Actually do furry commissions.
who said i wasn't already doing that :cookieMonster:

[img]http://traps.are-la.me/daf246.png[/ img]
are you using your own image service or are you planting IP grabbers

are you using your own image service or are you planting IP grabbers
private image service

go to a garage sale and see if they have a decent bike

you really dont need a bike that expensive. 90% of the time people only use 2-4 different gear combinations anyways so just cut your losses and buy a cheaper bike with less gears.

you really dont need a bike that expensive. 90% of the time people only use 2-4 different gear combinations anyways so just cut your losses and buy a cheaper bike with less gears.
i'm not "most people" i use pretty much all of them with the terrain around here
i only used one of my front gears out of the two on my old one tho so im getting one with 1 in the front

just get a 150 dollar bike and using that until you can save up to buy the 1300 dollar bike

have about 100 saved up just from one day, lets keep going

1,300 for a bike? That is borderline insasne. Buy a used bike on CL(they are cheap af since they are probably stolen).

1,300 for a bike? That is borderline insasne. Buy a used bike on CL(they are cheap af since they are probably stolen).
try looking at the specialized website and competitive cyclist if you think 1300 is a lot

scrub

try looking at the specialized website and competitive cyclist if you think 1300 is a lot

scrub
wow, no need to insult my dude. 1,300 for a commuter bike is literally insane.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 09:33:43 PM by BlackMod »

wow, no need to insult my dude. 1,300 for a commuter bike is literally insane.
who said i was just commuting

also im looking for good looking bikes in my size on ebay and i cant seem to find one without seeing a similar or higher price
saw a really nice looking s-works in my size with zipp wheels for like 3k tho when they go for much much more. too bad its an auction that ends in an hour

why are you shopping way out of your affordable range while broke???? if anything you should be saving up or working to get a better job that pays more so you dont keep being in this kind of situation...