Not an alt/spartan101 : Autism fully unleashed

Author Topic: Not an alt/spartan101 : Autism fully unleashed  (Read 7272 times)

I've never seen this guy post anything remotely intelligent. I'm not joking either. not one single time.
Below is some of his more recent handicapation
bombing servers is not a big deal
"my autistic friend was just joking about swatting someone"
there are stufftons of other examples too I just don't want to subject my brain to having to look through his posts anymore

british people have bad teeth

imagine being friends with pino

sometimes i wonder if he thinks he's always in the right or something like that

How is it possible to befriend talos? I need to know so I can get the almost I'm possible steam acheivement

He decided to spam my discord with anime girls because he was dared by a friend. It was pretty obvious to see who his friend was because he invited Spartan to the discord by making an invite, which can be seen in audit logs.

talos

He decided to spam my discord with anime girls because he was dared by a friend. It was pretty obvious to see who his friend was because he invited Spartan to the discord by making an invite, which can be seen in audit logs.
were they good anime girls though

did it feel good though

He raided my server recently with a bunch of his friends and they kept spamming chat with foreign languages so i banned them all for an hour.

He raided my server recently with a bunch of his friends and they kept spamming chat with foreign languages so i banned them all for an hour.
I didn't know people actually joined your server

I didn't know people actually joined your server
he just banned the last ones that could

this guy actually used to be one of my best friends back in like 2014, boy has he changed lol