Opinions on Brickadia

Author Topic: Opinions on Brickadia  (Read 24870 times)

Shut the forget up
Did you eat table salt's richard or something cause you sound salty~

daily reminder anyone who uses ~ in a sentence deserves to be shot

yes this is true

calm your tits

i am totally not mad or sweetieposting~

Eat m'ass~

everyones already used to blocklands eventing, building and all that stuffe, why do we have to just switch and throw everything away

the tits he doesn't have? nice epic
oops sorry, meant to say
calm your tits~

everyones already used to blocklands eventing, building and all that stuffe, why do we have to just switch and throw everything away
because the game is effectively dead, hemorrhaging good users and most of the ones that are left are either drama-thirsty forgetwads or just people obsessed with this game for no good reason

we should just kill all gay people

srry that was rude nevermind

shoot me daddy~~

blockland's eventing, building and all that stuffe sucks big poopoo dongers and it deserves to be improved. honestly blockland is an idea that has so much loving potential it's criminal how little it's been explored, and while i wish the original would get the love and attention it needs from the devs and community, a brand new start with such experienced people might be exactly what we need. a game like this should be made by a group of people who know what modders, builders, and eventers need to be successful, and i'm hoping that's what brickadia turns out to be