[tinydrama] [King Tøny] Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Author Topic: [tinydrama] [King Tøny] Post Traumatic Stress Disorder  (Read 2023 times)

King Tøny

I'm Postal with Dateline NBC, I've been in television for 24 years, and I have very seldom been at a loss for words, but this case has me speechless.

What do I mean by PTSD? Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, our dear Tony has been struggling with this disease of the mind.
I am not referring to post as in past tense, but post as in the forum kind.

Let's have a quick look.

I don't want to derail my topics by answering a question asking me why a loving word is spelled wrong.
I had to lock 2 more threads because they keep getting constantly derailed.
Nah they don't care about the topic.
They just want to talk about the typo and stuff all over the place.

These are just several examples from recent of this victim complex behaviour brought on by Tony's PTSD, I personally believe that this is a side effect of SPD (short for Serial Posting Disease) and while Tony has all of our deepest sympathies as he has been a long standing pillar of this community, I think we can all agree he needs professional help that I simply have not been adequate in providing.

Recent threads in Drama

agreed, maybe he should edit his gofundme for the airplane tickets to a gofundme for his medical treatment :(

You have to admit, you did derail a stuffload of my topics because you have some vendetta against me.

This right here specifically, you're literally looking for trouble.

*derails your thread* uwu are you gonna lock it tony

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=320708.msg9924264#msg9924264

This right here specifically, you're literally looking for trouble.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=320708.msg9924264#msg9924264
I was mocking your constant thread locking, it was merely an attempt to make you aware of this unhealthy behaviour of yours.

I was mocking your constant thread locking, it was merely an attempt to make you aware of this unhealthy behaviour of yours.

This "unhealthy behavior" is caused by you constantly following me around and stuffting my threads up so loving badly from your derailment that I have to lock them

You completely destroyed the nike thread because I accidentally said nika instead of nike. You knew what I meant, you just wanted to kill the thread.

This "unhealthy behavior" is caused by you constantly following me around and stuffting my threads up so loving badly from your derailment that I have to lock them

You completely destroyed the nike thread because I accidentally said nika instead of nike. You knew what I meant, you just wanted to kill the thread.
As I previously said, I was unaware of whatever Nike controversy you were referring to and I was asking for clarification on what the thread was about, however you refused to and went so far as to antagonize me, you derail your own threads by taking everything as a personal attack and diverting the focus of the thread to it.

you refused to and went so far as to antagonize me

went so far as to antagonize me

antagonize

Please do not derail my thread

im not joking what the forget is nika

im not, im asking what nika is, i looked it up and nothing came up

do you mean nike or not man, why do you always have to make this into some dramay bullstuff

whats your loving problem tony im not derailing your thread im asking you a question and you're derailing the thread by trying to avoid answering it, if anyone here wants to derail their threads it's you and your inability to answer a straight forward question or to take something without getting all dramatic about it

I asked you very nicely to stop and you kept persisting.

Postal from your comments in the nike thread it didn't sound like you were trying to deescalate the situation.

Seemed like you wanted to fuel it.

When I asked you to stop you kept asking.

It was you antagonizing me.

however you refused to and went so far as to antagonize me,

you derail your own threads

taking everything as a personal attack

*derails your thread* uwu are you gonna lock it tony

Your own comments from previous threads are not helping your case at all.

Your own comments from previous threads are not helping your case at all.
Can you stop trying to derail this thread? It's about you not me.

Just stop, how can you expect other people to stop when asked if you won't?

You only made this thread out of spite because I made a thread about you.

Technically this topic is about you now by association.

You're trying to purposely mislead others into believing you had no part in this when you were clearly trying to antagonize me over a typo.

Then when I asked you to stop you purposely follow me in other threads by telling me to "stop derailing" because you're still upset I told you to stop derailing my nike thread.

And you just proved my point, you did it just now.