Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.

Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 48207 times)

hello folks,
it's me, sugar's older sister LadyNar. I no longer play blockland (hell, I no longer live with Sugar, I'm off at college) but am posting on this thread just as a little info.
I am the one who originally set up sugar's first discord account. Recently I recieved crude, NSFW images that I will not post here from mrmbag0703 on my email address. It's the exact version of my email that I used to sign sugar up for discord so I know this is related (also, because he plays blockland and it's not hard to be a detective).

Please. If you're trying to get rid of my sister, could you refrain from sending her, or anyone else in her family (including me) your weird NSFW stuff? I know that it was done in harassment. It's very rude and childish. I am not going into further detail about what was sent as this forum is for a children's game. Please have some goddamn class.

Just block her. Don't send weird stuff. Please.

-"people" are expected to read all of this-
Cool. But how does sugar even know how to use a computer? Because that's my real question.

lie your not sugars sister

ladynarwhal and Sugar are sister

This is like rlcbm and the docter rolled into one weird ass package.

I like how I haven't messaged Sugar and she sent me a message to leave her alone, like what

she keeps messaging me, it's loving annoying

she keeps messaging me, it's loving annoying
Block her then. Simple as that