Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.

Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 47548 times)

sugar is honestly the wisest person here if you can comprehend what she tries to say besides attacking people
ehh...noo...

to a degree its not sarcastic because half of the people here either act like loving idiots and have no self control or awareness of their stupidity or are unironically forgeted up in the head

to a degree its not sarcastic because half of the people here either act like loving idiots and have no self control or awareness of their stupidity or are unironically forgeted up in the head
ironic :-D

thinking emoji in the year 2018 date of november 2nd :/

Sugar can't really understand what no means

it fall apart i fix this  visolator offended at Sugar

you offended at Sugar   you make me cry  i not this like it i apart back togther back with visolator  beacuse do not blocked me on from your discord  channels and posssibly dms.

Visolator, you monster, you made sugar cry :(

Visolator was offended by Sugar why he blocked me in discord

visolator fall apart  and he offended by Sugar beacuse he thing mean he pick on me    visolator make Sugar cry lot i not bother you  visolator  was annyoned at Sugar wait what sec 1  visolator  annoned and offended at Sugar beacuse visolator  make me angry lot