Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 49380 times)

OH MY GOD JUST LET THIS THREAD DIE

today we fight back stand up anyone block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly dms, we stand up for freedom annyone rude and mean thing at Sugar today we un blocked Sugar from your discord channels and possibly dms, we nice people and like Sugar Rocket i never give up on you visolator offended at Sugar  do that it i was his best friends name rocket today we thank Sugar for un block Sugar dont listen visolator annyone please reading plz

what happend in 2015 on blockland  visolator  rude and mean at Sugar visolator  said you are ugly Sugar we not friend annyone i said oh visolator you stop being mean and rude at me visolator said Sugar is stupid i said not stupid problem is

i hoped this wasnt gonna get to page 30

truth from lies i truth all you listen me Un blocked Sugar from you discord channels possibly dms. truth from lies at visolator

The real question is which one of you should I really block?

i knew it!!!!!!!!!! it was inside us all along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well you believe Sugar  not  believe visolator  please un blocked ME from your discord channels and possibly dms.

move along move along like i know you do and even when your hope is gone please un blocked Sugar