Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.

Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 47575 times)

Adirous Zal said visolator mean thing at me  he why upset at Sugar  that is your  best chance of still  being his friends.
and  i made mad him lot im sorry at him  he said mean thing at Sugar  tell you past visolator  good people  i like him lot  i was 13 year old i like him as friends lot  he playing with me in blockland how friendship with him long time ago and  visolator in 2015 said wow Sugar you cool  then  visolator  and Sugar are friends again pain of friendship i understand him lot visolator is future  from past memory of visolator and Sugar  i saw him in 2015 yes it tell true

not my fault  that his fault you please reading it

you ok there
im sorry you mean at me  :panda: you understand me we friends again

im sorry you mean at me  :panda: you understand me we friends again

were not friends sugar

hello everyone stop mean and rude at Sugar her pretty people  all you what happend blocked me from your discord do not blocked me again not my fault   everyone love Sugar again beacuse we like Sugar lot she make us happy in blockland we understand Sugar we people  hurt fellling people that bully stand up rise up fight back right now

also who is this "rocket" guy shes always talking about?

some friend shes obsessed with

that's me

and i am not proud of it.

that's me

and i am not proud of it.
rocket you ok please chill out i try fix it dont worry buddy Sugar is here

hello everyone it Sugar as Sugar#7104 again new update im'sorry annonying of all you you try nice at me again

I believe in women.

Please stop slanderizing sugar.