Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.

Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 49357 times)

Adirous Zal said visolator mean thing at me
Ahhh what have I said? Been inactive especially on this stuff for a while.

im sorry  visolator  annyone for you we friends again i prosime you now i listen you plz annyone all you at Sugar again

STOP. BUMPING. THIS. loving. THREAD.

i'm so sorry visolator anyone for you prosime me we frineds again p,s, visolator stop hurt felling Sugar you still like trinko lot your friends name Trinko please hang out with trinko in blockland

imagine taking sugar seriously

uh it time to plan you un blocked Sugar from your discord channels and pssibly dms, news plz un blocked Sugar Sugar is so sorry do not  hurt people felling  give her two chane back why we people listen Sugar do 1. what happend do you blocked Sugar in discord  2.why you hurt felling Sugar  3. her is so sorry anyone for you you prosime her  her wanna your friends back why friends like still like you friends  care you in blockland. people have frineds in blockland never hurt your friends felling your mind at your friends you so sorry at your friends do that it thank you all to everyone try be nice at Sugar again see you blockland in new year 2019

hello blockland user  all you stop being weried people and you make me mad lot stop loving being stupid people not right  NOW un blocked  Sugar from your discord channels and possibly Dms. all you be nice at everyone  dont be bully at everyone not right  now being stop it i not like this we have deal with Sugar p.s. please reading it

hello everyone  we blockland community  one all you stop being rude and mean at everyone No anyone cut it off we hard work lot no anyone rude and mean  and bullying too Stop it i not like this  stop being rude blockland player be nice blockland player  blockland community is nice and friendly game video  you one all be nice at Sugar

At this point, we can't bother to reply without having this parrot repeat itself.  In addition, half of the words Sugar types in contradict each other.

hello blockland user we blockland community  problem this commuity one guy  name visolator  being rude and  mean at all you just he be leave this community NOt talk with him he bully Sugar lot visolator not even talk you

sugar is honestly the wisest person here if you can comprehend what she tries to say besides attacking people

sugar is honestly the wisest person here if you can comprehend what she tries to say besides attacking people
That's not funny lmao
I can detect the sarcasm