[NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+

Author Topic: [NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+  (Read 21426 times)

he didn't

considering i just told you that it's not you're just being a petty jackass

thems fightin words

Off topic but what the heck is telegram and why do I only hear about furries using it?

Off topic but what the heck is telegram and why do I only hear about furries using it?
its just an irc thats snazzy ass but its mostly just furries that use it

And terrorists.
And furry terrorists.

BEGIN TELEGRAM STOP. I REALLY LIKE DOGS STOP. HAHA L. O. L. STOP. I HAD INTERCOURSE WITH MY DOG EMPANEL STOP. THATS COOL STOP. YEAH HAHA STOP. END TELEGRAM STOP.

wtf someone hacked my telegram
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 07:49:23 PM by thegoodperry »

Op missed an opportunity to make a pie crust joke and he blew it

BEGIN TELEGRAM STOP. I REALLY LIKE DOGS STOP. HAHA L. O. L. STOP. I HAD INTERCOURSE WITH MY DOG EMPANEL STOP. THATS COOL STOP. YEAH HAHA STOP. END TELEGRAM STOP.

wtf someone hacked my telegram
stop

get off my richard for half a minute lmao

My nerf would like to talk to you in private, sir.

great roblox clip at 5:20

I don't do fandoms because discussion about one single topic is considered unhealthy. and it gets old real quick. furries are the same, except with a refresh button.
how braindead are you if you think furry "fandom" is about "one single topic". i SERIOUSLY want to know what you think is the furry community. a group of people talking about human animals?

its actually really popular in the EUW and a little in the NA. its definitely not "mostly furries" because i know tons of people in my regular life that use telegram like the bunch of weirdos they are.

its because we use Whatsapp in the EU which is owned by facebook so you already know they read every loving thing you send
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 11:24:52 AM by hootaloo »

how braindead are you if you think furry "fandom" is about "one single topic". i SERIOUSLY want to know what you think is the furry community. a group of people talking about human animals?

what did you not get when I said "except with a refresh button"

what did you not get when I said "except with a refresh button"
actually what did u mean by that lol cus i can't figure that out