[NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+

Author Topic: [NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+  (Read 21323 times)

Sorry to interrupt your little internet slapfight, but did anyone else notice that one of the zoosadists Kero was talking to calls himself 'Woof'? It could of course be a coincidence, but it's still uncanny as hell.
isn't crazy to think Pie Crust would be involved in this kind of stuff

oh my god. a furry that goes by woof? what kind of loving mad world is this

Sorry to interrupt your little internet slapfight, but did anyone else notice that one of the zoosadists Kero was talking to calls himself 'Woof'? It could of course be a coincidence, but it's still uncanny as hell.
kero lives in pittsburg, pie lives in argentina

kero lives in pittsburg, pie lives in argentina

the soul lives everywhere. post defused

the soul lives everywhere. post defused

User was banned for this post.
this post has been moderated

this post has been moderated

User was backseat-banned for this post.

Do not deny reality. Backseat-banned for undisclosed amount of time.

Do not deny reality. Backseat-banned for undisclosed amount of time.

User was banned for this post
You're stupid. Banned for 8 years.

just a disclaimer im not actually a furry

it's fine to forget animals as long as you're not a furry - phantos 2018

Degenerates like kero belong on a cross.

Degenerates like kero belong on a cross.
ah yes. just like our lord and savior kero christ

Sorry to interrupt your little internet slapfight
this was a little slow its not much of an interruption 2 pages later

pretty much all the furries i know rly only show it in their pfp or somewhere relevant and aren't so in-your-face about it and don't usually mention it unless it's brought up so idk where ur finding these other ones so much unless ur like actively looking for them or find an annoying one or two and assume it represents them all or something
I'll admit I have some issues with generalizing but if I'm going to be honest with you I have had way too many problems with many fandoms in my lifetime. The fandom I have had issues with the most in my time are weeaboos or otakus, whatever you want to call them. I have consistently fallen out with them and argued with them, the ones I know in school are also extremely untrustworthy (through my experineces), extremely rude (one guy I know that is in my classes is a total weeaboo and all he ever does is take the piss out of me for no reason) and also deviate from social norms way too much (which is the obvious in most cases).

I am not on my edge lord genocide crusade to find these people, I am in the same environment as them. All they do is cause problems and I do not have time for their problems. On the subject of furries, one of the furries I knew was getting on my nerves. He wouldn't leave me alone and continuously spouted bullstuff about his "fan art fantasies" so I told him to forget off because I had enough. This guy gave me some resources for SFX in my videos which were useful. When I commented on his steam profile to say I had used the sound effects he gave me and that I am sorry for any falling outs that have happened in the past, one of his furry friends (who had a furry avatar) responded saying "excuse me? his enemies are my enemies". The issue here is they are attached to drama

These people search for constant bullstuff on a daily basis, they are the same as those stereotypical high school cheer leader girls who are drama queens and hang with the "alpha chads". What these people need is a sense of reality to stop causing problems when there is no problems in the first place and like some of the people in this topic have said these people have some sort of issues at home or some stuff. One of the only fandoms which I have never encountered a problem with are bronies and that's crazy because people are bashing them all the time. The bronies I know are respectful and actually never sprout their stuff everywhere, of course every fandom has the cringy side of it but most of them I've known have never disrespected me or anything.

At the end of the day it's about being respectful and kind, not searching for trouble.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 07:54:50 AM by Mouse droidz 21 »

I'll admit I have some issues with generalizing but if I'm going to be honest with you I have had way too many problems with many fandoms in my lifetime.
It sounds like what you're experiencing is the vocal minority/silent majority
Every group has it's problem people, whether that be a fandom such as furry or anime, or something like the blockland community. Hell, there's plenty of furries I know locally that annoy me that I don't like to associate with.

But for every member of a group that you have a problem with, there are countless people you don't even know are part of that group because they keep to themselves about it. And when you generalize (which at least you've admitted you have a problem with) you push those problems onto all the other people you don't have issues with

It's also worth mentioning that you being only 17 most likely means you're still in high school, and high schoolers aren't exactly the best population to base an opinion on. Speaking from my own experience, once you get out of high school and into the real world (whatever that means to you, whatever post-high school plans you have) most of the issues you have will go away, simply on account of not being surrounded by children all day, every day

"vocal minority"

ah yes, the diamond phrase. works every time doesn't it?